Videos Using Inu Yasha

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:29 am

Here is a GOOD suggestion

The only good Inuyasha vid I've ever seen and it really deciminates the rest in my opinion. I hate this show, but I love this AMV, so much, I made one of my latest AMV's very similar to this one. A must watch for Inuyasha fans too.

RamonesFan2020204
Org Profile

Post by RamonesFan2020204 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:05 am

An IY video with music that DOESN'T suck:

Audio:"Forever Young" by Alphaville

This is one of the few songs I can listen to constantly without getting sick of it. Yeah, it's that good. This video is just as good as the song. Then again any AMV with this song kicks ass.
Now available in MP4 format for the iPod Video.

Geiko
Org Profile

Post by Geiko » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:05 am

Title: "Moonlight Vengeance"
Creator(s): OmniStrata
Reasons: Definitely an oldie but goodie. I always thought that the "frame within frame" style used was very innovative. Lots of neat flashes, effects and pulses, too, that compliment the video rather than dominate it.

Title: "Save Me, Kagome"
Creator(s): Quicksilver Studios
Reasons: A switch gets pulled on your basic Inu Yasha vids with this one. The video mostly is about Inu Yasha crying out for help, and Kagome answering the call. Pretty much sums up just how much Kagome has enriched his life and saved him from himself.

Title: "Beyond Time"
Creator(s): Sandrock Productions
Reasons: Another oldie but goodie. Very good editing, very clear concept. It's a very nice, sentimental piece.

Sakura Kitty
Org Profile

Post by Sakura Kitty » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:25 pm

One of my favorite Inuyasha music videos is this one:

The song is called Fly On The Wings Of Love by XTM feat Annia and it is by KittyNeko. The amv is very well done with great effects and I recomened it to anyone who enjoyes Inuyasha! :D
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead"

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:11 pm

this video by jubjub2 is really neat... I'd deffinately recommend it to people who are sick of inu/kagome or inu/kikyo or sesshomaru/rin videos.... its very unique!

this is a Kagura/Sesshomaru/Naraku video... it was really neat...
Last edited by JaddziaDax on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Mon May 29, 2006 11:57 am

I hate Inuyasha, but I like this person's editing style in this vid. It's got some nice effects.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:41 pm

[Kalium: Spam removed.]

Anyway, without spamming, the ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY good Inuyasha vid I've ever seen is Arigatomina's Hanyou mix:
¯\(°_o)/¯

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:27 pm

This is seriously one of the best videos I've seen in the last month or so. The emotional aspect of this video is what puts it over the top for me - check it out.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:09 am

Return to “Recommended AMVs”