Image Image

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:51 am

Finished. Sending the link to Oto now.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:19 pm

Ojamajo_LimePie wrote:Can I take Week 12?
Sure, I'll get you added to that. We'll decide the schedule for the rest of the project in the next 2-3 weeks, too.

Coffee - got your track, thank you! Some nitpicks may be forthcoming as mentioned; thanks to pandering to my recent musical obsession :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:02 am

Okay, three items to report.

1) The next track has been forwarded to Stolen Soul. Waiting for response. Meanwhile, I'll assign track 12 to Ojamajo_LimePie as promised - schedule updated.

2) godix will be doing the project credits by virtue of convincing me with a great demonstration of cheesyness. He also gave me a good idea for a possible art direction in the in-between work.

3) I will be coming after the first few participants for final copies shortly to make sure they don't lose them or something. Will arrange transfer arrangements through Bakadeshi, hopefully.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:10 am

So... I'm not sure if I misread this in the original first post or not, but are participants allowed to edit more than once?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:30 pm

If you want to - by all means! As long as it's not consecutive, and preferably even with some more space in between.

You're definitely welcome to do that if you want. As long as you can get me a huffy of that first track sometime soon (don't forget to have it de-interlaced) :)

If you want to go in and do, say, Week 13 - I'll put you down for that. Otherwise, I'll get the next batch of assignments ('til september) into order in about a week hopefully.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:35 pm

Sure, Week 13 sounds good. I'll toss the final copy together sometime within the next few days and send a link down your way. :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:00 pm

Remember to deinterlace! :P

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:23 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:Remember to deinterlace! :P
UH
OH

:P

Stolen Soul
Org Profile

Post by Stolen Soul » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:07 am

i have completed my track and sent an xvid beta to otohiko, check your pm :P

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”