Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
northern comfort
Org Profile

Post by northern comfort » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:21 am

Ichimaru kept his eyes closed to avoid the 'Complete Hypnosis'?

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 am

Rurounikeitaro wrote:
pink_hedgehog wrote:
Nandez wrote:
greenrider85 wrote:but he says that it's his natural hair color and he got picked on because he didn't change it.
Yes its his natural hair color but everyone who picked on him told him to stop BLEACHING it.
This is true. But I think that people at school picking on him isnt important enough to make it the title, because so far where I am it hasnt happened a lot. The masks the hollows wear makes more sense. But white represents purity and theyre the most unpure of the souls so that part doesnt add up in my mind why they would wear white masks.

(side question: how many books are in the manga series? Im on 8)
Ever heard of a site called Bleach Portal? Hmm... sounds familar? They came up with some gay idea saying "we think its cause he dyed his hair Bleach" and "his friends said to stop Bleaching it"

Basically, that bull was made up by the site but some idiots passed it around as if true leading others to question themselves like above. The creator of the show himself did not giveaway the meaning to the title of his show in a recent interview saying "You'll see" so just wait and we'll see.

As for the show, I still like it. I really loved the Save Rukia saga but for some reason the hype isn't to great anymore. The hype I thought I wouldn't have for Naruto turning older has increased dramitcally the last month and the hype of Ichigo and Aizen stuff is just alright. I want to see it, but it seems kinda stupid of an arc to me.
yea I agree, the best arc so far was the save rukia arc. That realy got me into bleach much more than the stuff before it. This latest stuff is ok so far, but I'm mostly just keeping up with it to see if something interesting like the Rukia arc comes up again.

Bleach_lover
Org Profile

Post by Bleach_lover » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:29 pm

BLeach has to be one of the most grusom shows ever especially when it does slow-mo when ichigo gets like cut or something.....i always cringe but WHY doesn't rukia tell ichigo that she loves him!!!????A???????

aye

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:51 pm

Bleach_lover wrote:BLeach has to be one of the most grusom shows ever especially when it does slow-mo when ichigo gets like cut or something.....i always cringe but WHY doesn't rukia tell ichigo that she loves him!!!????A???????
aye
cuz its anime that's why =\

As for bleach...I gave up on the anime version, manga all the way. ;o

Bleach_lover
Org Profile

Post by Bleach_lover » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:12 pm

WHAT???? u can't quit bleach!!!v :(

oribia_san
Org Profile

Post by oribia_san » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:12 am

rukia's too scared to tell him the truth. dammit! freakin wwuh boc inoe and ishida? ishida likes inoe bh i fink inoe likes chigo as well! ><"""
haii. im new to here. kool site ive found =]
nufin much to sai.
i lub <b>anime</b> and <i>music</i> and <u>games</u> =D
i fink tats it

bai;
olivia

Ladymercury
Org Profile

Post by Ladymercury » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:39 am

WTF is going on with bleach right now? Heard the bound slut died? Has it became remotely better since episode 76?
ImageImage
" Gray? You mean GLAY?! I like Jiro! "
The Idiot's Guide To Vegas - A Tutorial for Vegas Video
Lights and Sounds, now up on utoob.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:51 pm

Ladymercury wrote:WTF is going on with bleach right now? Heard the bound slut died? Has it became remotely better since episode 76?
they're still on bound episodes(watching 83 right now). i sort of have a feeling this is gonna go on for another 10+ eps

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:53 pm

Ladymercury wrote:WTF is going on with bleach right now? Heard the bound slut died? Has it became remotely better since episode 76?
bleach anime is finished, i dont know how theyre gonna go back to the manga storyline with all the screw ups they made with renji and rukia coming to the real world.
well i hope the movie tahts coming out soon isnt a filler movie like naruto or dbz.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:09 am

Clamp-X wrote: well i hope the movie tahts coming out soon isnt a filler movie like naruto or dbz.
Uh... how many anime movies have you seen that are from manga (aka not filler)? What percent of all anime movies is that? I'll give you a hint, it's really small.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”