CSUN Anime Club AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:36 am

Bah..I was logged in under my friends name...just IM me at "RyokuGateu"

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:34 am

*cries* you don't even remember me:L)
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:48 pm

lol...I remember you...=P....heh....

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:54 pm

Ok... I am done my new video at last and am ready to submit my three videos via ftp. So let me get this straight first: if I'm submitting my videos online, do I have to do anything with the entry form? Or do I just make a text file like the one specified under "Online Submission Information" and send that to the ftp along with my vids?
ImageImage

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:43 pm

The one under online submission....Also please state if you are going to attend the contest or not...I forgot to add it to the txt rules for online submission and the webmaster of CSUN anime is hard to get a hold of to get that changed....

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:18 pm

Ok I'm uploading my video now. I hope you guys get a lot of submissions. This seems like a fun contest.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:53 am

Also just so you all know after I download the videos I delete them off the FTP....Just so I save space for my server and remember what i've already downloaded...so if it's up and is gone the next day...that means I've backed it up to my hard drive...Before the deadline I will be submitting a complete list of all the submissions received....If your name isn't on the list I will be getting in contact with you about retrieving your submission...(This is just incase some idiot deletes the videos off the ftp...But I check it constantly...so you got nothing to worry about...)

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:10 am

Bah...I really gotta talk to the CSUN Web Designer guy...I forgot to mention in the rules that All winners of categories (Action, Drama, Parody/Fun, and Comedy) Will be given one month free hosting on my personal server at www.smoothestudios.com ......I'm also creating a new layout for the site so it will be implemented along with that....sorry about leaving out that information...

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:13 pm

Just finished my latest video, course I don't know when this one will see con circulation, since I would like to be present for the first convention I send it to. But I should have something I can get out there no problem. Two videos recently completed, shouldn't be a problem at all.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:36 am

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster wrote:lol....IM me at "RyokuGateu".....I'll see what I can do...
Just to make it clear, this post was not made by me. SOMEONE forgot to log out of that name before posting from the same computer.

Oh, and who from this board is planning on actually being at the contest. Im just curious.

Return to “AMV Contests”