Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
tythecooldude06
Org Profile

Re: Naruto

Post by tythecooldude06 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:47 am

Yunacat wrote:
tythecooldude06 wrote:Naruto is awsome! Has anyone seen the Naruto Anime on Cartoon Network... they cut out so much from the manga... *sigh* :?
O__o Well, from the original, they changed a few things, but kept pretty faithful to the manga's path, at least to a point.. (untill the HUGE stream of fillers came up..)

They cut out some stuff on the English dub that's on CN, and i noticed they practically gave up on the blood thing and rated the show PG, lol. (really noticeable when Gaara killed that one guy in the forest and it was raining black blood (the blood was black because it had mixed with the sand))

Btw, i think just about everyone has seen the dub..
its so anoying... :x ger... you know what i like the origonal better... i've seen some of it... but ya... they totaly take out gory stuff... *sigh* like when Naruto stabbed his hand to get the poison out of his cut way in the beginning... on CN they only showed him "swing" and show the knife... then the screen went red... *sigh* whatever... but i did hear that NARUTO IS COME ON EVER WEEK ON MON. - THUR. STRATING JUNE 12... ON CN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 am

tythecooldude06 wrote:
Yunacat wrote:
tythecooldude06 wrote:Naruto is awsome! Has anyone seen the Naruto Anime on Cartoon Network... they cut out so much from the manga... *sigh* :?
O__o Well, from the original, they changed a few things, but kept pretty faithful to the manga's path, at least to a point.. (untill the HUGE stream of fillers came up..)

They cut out some stuff on the English dub that's on CN, and i noticed they practically gave up on the blood thing and rated the show PG, lol. (really noticeable when Gaara killed that one guy in the forest and it was raining black blood (the blood was black because it had mixed with the sand))

its so anoying... :x ger... you know what i like the origonal better... i've seen some of it... but ya... they totaly take out gory stuff... *sigh* like when Naruto stabbed his hand to get the poison out of his cut way in the beginning... on CN they only showed him "swing" and show the knife... then the screen went red... *sigh* whatever... but i did hear that NARUTO IS COME ON EVER WEEK ON MON. - THUR. STRATING JUNE 12... ON CN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!
They're just gonna restart though, and i've already seen those eps a million times now.. @_@ (except for the ep where Haku died. I missed that in the dub.. I was told they completely left that part out except for the fact that he was killed.. > >)

kirby_pinkgod
Org Profile

Post by kirby_pinkgod » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:39 pm

Any ideas when the filler will be over? I was hoping it'd be done by now (almost 50 episodes later) but some people say it’s still got a while to go.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 pm

If it weren't for the filler, I'd still be watching it, because occasionally something comes up that's usable in an AMV. For storylines, prefer the manga.

Which in Naruto's case, is average at best.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

So_Weird0_o
Org Profile

Post by So_Weird0_o » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:51 am

Kaivy wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:
Kaivy wrote:
Beseinen Stalker wrote:
isudae76 wrote:
isudae76 wrote:I first saw naruto on CN
then after watching it awhile I started reading the manga and comparing which I liked best, definitley the manga totaly screws up the best anime's
I would mention one piece but this is naruto

by the way, did they change shino's voice actor? the one at the chunin first stage was bad enough, but now he sounds like the highschool nerd who does everyones homework WTF?

I watch naruto on CN so I'm not up tp date, but I'm working on it

I'm also looking at it on CN, but I try.

So far I can't anything about Neji! Is he good or bad or just depressed with anger and why does he hold a grudge with Hinata for no good reason!?!?!
from what i've seen i think hinata and neji are related....being that they have the same last name and what not.
They are related, they're cousins. I can't remember all the way but Hinata is part of the head family of the Hyuuga clan. The reason that Neji doesn't like her is cause her dad and his dad were best friends. Hinata's dad was suppost to die one day but Neji's dad took his place. So Neji holds a grudge on Hinata cause he was so close to his dad. Thats one reason down. Another is the fact that Hinata is of the head family but he is much stronger than her and believes that he should(being stronger than her)be at the top of the family instead of Hinata. Neji believes that Hinata is shaming the clan by being weak. Thats why I say that Neji just plain doesn't like Hinata for any good reason!!!!

If this is a spoiler for anyone, I'm sorry. but mostly everyone is ahead of me I wouldn't if it was a spoiler or not
well CN is up to that point yet, but it doesn't spoil too much. we already knew they were related somehow so don't feel bad.
Well, accuatly, they weren't best friends Hinata, and Neji's father, they were brithers, but Hinata's dad was born 1st, so, his family was the main part, while Neji's father, was born 2nd, so his family was the branch, and so Neji had to get the seal to 'keep in control' of your powers. Then, later, while Hinata, and her dad were train fighting (when she was 5 and so kawaii^^) Hinata's dad, put a cursed mark on his own brother, cause he thought that Neji's father was doing something bad. Then, as if it wasn't bad enough, 1 village said the you HAVE to give us
Hinata's father as a ransom, so they could 'study' the Byakugan, but Neji's father intervearned(sp?) and said that he would do it. So that is 1 reason.

tythecooldude06
Org Profile

Post by tythecooldude06 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Yunacat wrote:
tythecooldude06 wrote:
Yunacat wrote:

They're just gonna restart though, and i've already seen those eps a million times now.. @_@ (except for the ep where Haku died. I missed that in the dub.. I was told they completely left that part out except for the fact that he was killed.. > >)
Hate to say I told you so Yunacat... but I told you so! ^_^ they did restart Naruto on the weekdays... back to squre one... i mean eposode one... :mrgreen: YA! I win!

ryu-son
Org Profile

Post by ryu-son » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 am

I am one of the few people I know ,RL, that actualy stuck with the series afer finding that it would be 35 Manga AT LEAST! (same with Rave Master) My favorite charicter is Tayuya and if your reading it in SJ or watching it on CN.. You have no clue who I mean! :wink: I have several theorys about it and have also found several (and one rather large) Plot holes.. I am a Narutard through and through. My proof being my Itunes which half of my music is the Naruto OST.. :roll: So ya. ^.^

Naruto's Number One Fan
Org Profile

Post by Naruto's Number One Fan » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:26 pm

I started to watch naruto when it came out on toonami :wink: and now it is my favorite show :D and i startd to look on lots of websites for stuff. does anyone kow a good website to get the naruto eposides befor 160 cause all the sites i go to only start from there :cry: :?: . if u have a good site just for stuff would be nice too. thnx. :D :D

ryu-son
Org Profile

Post by ryu-son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:44 pm

[MOD: BALEETED! Read the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=289">Forum Rules</a>]

cyclonnaruto
Org Profile

wow

Post by cyclonnaruto » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:13 pm

I love naruto that is a good eps

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”