Sentimental Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:28 pm

------

It might not seem like a really sentimental video since it is a metalvideo, but I'm sure it more the sentimental if you know the connection between the sources. It's really touching somehow and it never get's boring to bad it didn't get that award at the VCA's 2004.

------

When it comes to smooth editing and good excuted videos I mostly think about action or effectfocused videos. But this is the best example that you can sync everything properly and still build up an atmosphere that'll let you shed a tear. Sierra Lorna is definitely the best artist when it comes to sentimetal videos. In my mind is one fine video it's ver dramatic somehow mellow and very sentimental without being cheesy.

------

The very best sentimental video I've seen till now. There's nothing beyond this one. It really took my breath away when I saw it for the first time, such passion and moreover skill is nearly unbelieveable. If you haven't seen it (which would be a bit strange since it's really popular) get it and be a witness of the best sentimental video in ages. :)

------

This is more a happy romance video than a sad or sentimental video, but iit's effect on the viewer is in fact sentimental thus I also recommend it here. It's not as dramatic as the videos above but I like the naive way the story is told within this video, it's way more cute than the movie itself. And moreover the editing is very skilled. Definitely worth more than just one watch.

menvael
Org Profile

Post by menvael » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:43 am

OK everyone I got to watch this vid has cried outright or teared up including my freaking hockey coach. The best AMV I've ever seen hands down.

So weather it was meant to be sentimental or not, it lands as such in my books at least

silmeluin
Org Profile

Post by silmeluin » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:39 pm

This video made me a bit juicy in the eyes, a powerful- and rather heartwarming amv.

Vicious Knives
Org Profile

Post by Vicious Knives » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:40 pm

Since Individuality is the only sentimental Azumanga Daioh video I've seen, that makes it the best sentimental Azumanga Daioh video I've seen by default. Even so, I think it's very well done. It touches on every one of the main female characters. It starts out a little slowly (with a clip that many of you might recognize from AMV Hell 3), but it managed to really grab hold of my heartstrings by the end. I'm such a sap.

c17
Org Profile

Post by c17 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:31 am

Don't forget A thousand Miles by Kwasek

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:27 am

This AMV IS the definition of sentimental in my book along with SSJVegita0609's

Those two really hit me hard.

tweety1001
Org Profile

Post by tweety1001 » Fri May 26, 2006 2:41 pm

Sweet Rin is a must. With Sesshomaru and Rin as star, the song and the video are excellent.

DJ_FireWall
Org Profile

Post by DJ_FireWall » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:09 am

.:|oN_tHe_MiX|:.

Maidrox
Org Profile

Post by Maidrox » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:36 pm

Hii. This is a videoclip made for master Myazaki to music "On Your Mark" by Chage&Aska. joy up!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37VXAGQ5

Mirtual
Org Profile

Post by Mirtual » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:17 am

I would like the recommend the following AMV. For me it is really one of the best on the field. Knowing Trigun would really help, but I would say you get the idea anyway.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”