AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 18, 2006 4:19 pm

OK guys, on the broken-PC front, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that I'll have a PC that's functional VERY soon. Not only that, but it looks like it will be a better PC, with 3GHz processor instead of 2GHz, and 2GB of RAM instead of 1 :D

The bad news is that it will set me back at least $500 :(

The really bad news is that it seems that my HD is lost (I'll take it to an expert, but all my efforts to get it to work have so far failed). That would mean that my track has been wiped out. :cry:

Jasper or Orwell - if you still have a beta of my track - PLEASE hang on to it. At least it'll help me reconstruct it if the worst is true and I'll never get my data back.

Phew? :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 pm

Otohiko wrote:OK guys, on the broken-PC front, :roll:
So, did your neighbor construct a homemade EMP grenade (easier than most people might think) or something?

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu May 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Madbunny, got instructions on those anywhere? The school security camera's kill all the fun.

Oto, I still have it. Good luck on the hd recovery.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat May 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Alright, I'm "in the office" now, so to speak. New computer is up and running; it'll take me a while to get my editing outfit back, but that's alright. No news on the HD yet, but my external did survive.

Waiting for word from inthesto on his status...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun May 21, 2006 7:18 pm

I think I'm supposed to post in here notifying that I made my segment.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Thu May 25, 2006 2:31 am

God damnit! I'll have to drop out since I just screwed my secondary drive's partition to hell. I'll be trying to recover it, but it might take time. If I can't recover, this would be the second time I lost an AMV project and a lot of other stuff. (Note to self: NEVER EVER mess with partion programs again!)

Update: I've managed to recover my partition, I will be checking it to make sure everything is still intact. I may still be able to stay in :?.
Insert clever text/image here.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 25, 2006 8:58 am

Ah, phew - at least you didn't lose the thing (like I did my 1st track T__T)

Keep me up - in fact, let me know how you're doing with this in the next couple of days. There's always options - I can switch you with one of the participants after you if they agree; or I can get someone else to edit and then schedule you again for August.

2nd post updated with status.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat May 27, 2006 4:00 pm

I'm done. I would appologize for my segment but if I was really sorry for what I did I probably wouldn't have done it to begin with so nevermind.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sat May 27, 2006 5:26 pm

Deus ex machina? .__.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat May 27, 2006 5:31 pm

Goddamit godix.

This is gonna be so hard to call (in-project or outtake).
I'll make up my mind in the next day. Rest assured this bastard will have its place in the project somewhere. :roll:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”