Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon May 22, 2006 9:41 pm

Oh right, you're 3 years behind.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Mon May 22, 2006 9:46 pm

isudae76 wrote:I first saw naruto on CN
then after watching it awhile I started reading the manga and comparing which I liked best, definitley the manga totaly screws up the best anime's
I would mention one piece but this is naruto

by the way, did they change shino's voice actor? the one at the chunin first stage was bad enough, but now he sounds like the highschool nerd who does everyones homework WTF?

I watch naruto on CN so I'm not up tp date, but I'm working on it
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Wed May 24, 2006 9:00 am

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Kaivy wrote: wow...you replied back to what everyone said...i think you got too much time on your hands or either you like to talk a lot.
If i could answer for her i would say both :P but i'm not sooooo.........
It's called "Sitting in study hall with nothing else to do for 1 hour and 45min" LOL

Lyrs wrote:No no...the onbu! onbu! onbu! onbu!
It's ANBU, and in the english thing they refer to them as the ANBU Black Ops or something.. > > Or are you talking about Onbu from episode 185?

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Yunacat wrote:
Scioneer wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:it gets on my nerves how he always says something is a drag.
Its "Troublesome" not a drag.
In Japanese: "This is so 'troublesome'.."
In English: "This is such a 'drag'.."

Both work.. > >
it still gets on my nerves though
LOL

isudae76 wrote:
I can't wait for the episode about Neji and Hinata

GO HINATA!! YOU ROCK KICK A**!!

that fight is gonna be awesome
T.T That's one of the sadder battles.. I felt so sorry for Hinata. It's one of the times where Neji can be a complete a**, and times like those make me dislike him. > >

then after watching it awhile I started reading the manga and comparing which I liked best, definitley the manga totaly screws up the best anime's

by the way, did they change shino's voice actor? the one at the chunin first stage was bad enough, but now he sounds like the highschool nerd who does everyones homework WTF?
Yeah, they changed the voice actors. For episodes prior to episode 34, his voice actor was Sam Regal, but for whatever reason, they swiched over, and for now, his voice actor is Derek Stephen Prince. Yes, his voice is horrid and makes him sound like a geek. My sis and i were making fun of that, but at the same time i was mad because i like Shino and his voice was hard on my ears.. T.T

To add on, i noticed something. In english, they keep spelling Maito Gai's name as Might Guy, which really seems weird.. o_O I mean, for the site i look at for the voiceacting info, if you look at the info for the Japanese voice actors, his name comes up as Maito Gai, but in the english cast, it says Might Guy.. o__O

*goes back to sleeping in Study Hall* Zzzzzzzz

Beseinen Stalker
Org Profile

Post by Beseinen Stalker » Wed May 24, 2006 11:13 am

isudae76 wrote:

I'm also looking at it on CN, but I try.

So far I can't anything about Neji! Is he good or bad or just depressed with anger and why does he hold a grudge with Hinata for no good reason!?!?!

Kaivy
Org Profile

Post by Kaivy » Wed May 24, 2006 3:17 pm

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
isudae76 wrote:

So far I can't anything about Neji! Is he good or bad or just depressed with anger and why does he hold a grudge with Hinata for no good reason!?!?!
from what i've seen i think hinata and neji are related....being that they have the same last name and what not.
"It's so rare to find beauty and genius all wrapped up into one tiny package." ~ Bulma
If your a DBZ fan and like to RP then visit http://groups.myspace.com/DBZRPGROUP !!!!

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Wed May 24, 2006 10:49 pm

Kaivy wrote:
Beseinen Stalker wrote:
isudae76 wrote:

from what i've seen i think hinata and neji are related....being that they have the same last name and what not.
They are related, they're cousins. I can't remember all the way but Hinata is part of the head family of the Hyuuga clan. The reason that Neji doesn't like her is cause her dad and his dad were best friends. Hinata's dad was suppost to die one day but Neji's dad took his place. So Neji holds a grudge on Hinata cause he was so close to his dad. Thats one reason down. Another is the fact that Hinata is of the head family but he is much stronger than her and believes that he should(being stronger than her)be at the top of the family instead of Hinata. Neji believes that Hinata is shaming the clan by being weak. Thats why I say that Neji just plain doesn't like Hinata for any good reason!!!!

If this is a spoiler for anyone, I'm sorry. but mostly everyone is ahead of me I wouldn't if it was a spoiler or not

Kaivy
Org Profile

Post by Kaivy » Fri May 26, 2006 12:18 pm

Tenshi K. Tama wrote:
Kaivy wrote:
Beseinen Stalker wrote:
isudae76 wrote:

They are related, they're cousins. I can't remember all the way but Hinata is part of the head family of the Hyuuga clan. The reason that Neji doesn't like her is cause her dad and his dad were best friends. Hinata's dad was suppost to die one day but Neji's dad took his place. So Neji holds a grudge on Hinata cause he was so close to his dad. Thats one reason down. Another is the fact that Hinata is of the head family but he is much stronger than her and believes that he should(being stronger than her)be at the top of the family instead of Hinata. Neji believes that Hinata is shaming the clan by being weak. Thats why I say that Neji just plain doesn't like Hinata for any good reason!!!!

If this is a spoiler for anyone, I'm sorry. but mostly everyone is ahead of me I wouldn't if it was a spoiler or not
well CN is up to that point yet, but it doesn't spoil too much. we already knew they were related somehow so don't feel bad.
"It's so rare to find beauty and genius all wrapped up into one tiny package." ~ Bulma
If your a DBZ fan and like to RP then visit http://groups.myspace.com/DBZRPGROUP !!!!

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Tue May 30, 2006 10:34 am

Tenshi K. Tama wrote:
Kaivy wrote:
Beseinen Stalker wrote:
isudae76 wrote:

It's not a spoiler to me because i've heard it a million bazillion times, but yeah.. > >

tythecooldude06
Org Profile

Naruto

Post by tythecooldude06 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:01 pm

Naruto is awsome! Has anyone seen the Naruto Anime on Cartoon Network... they cut out so much from the manga... *sigh* :?

Yunacat
Org Profile

Re: Naruto

Post by Yunacat » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:27 am

tythecooldude06 wrote:Naruto is awsome! Has anyone seen the Naruto Anime on Cartoon Network... they cut out so much from the manga... *sigh* :?
O__o Well, from the original, they changed a few things, but kept pretty faithful to the manga's path, at least to a point.. (untill the HUGE stream of fillers came up..)

They cut out some stuff on the English dub that's on CN, and i noticed they practically gave up on the blood thing and rated the show PG, lol. (really noticeable when Gaara killed that one guy in the forest and it was raining black blood (the blood was black because it had mixed with the sand))

Btw, i think just about everyone has seen the dub..

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”