Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Fri May 19, 2006 9:55 am

Odi wrote:Gawsh! Big informative post :D ! Yunacat I salute you! You took time to write all that!?

I better start with the manga then...! Cant wait to find a suitable reading soundtrack to it.

Love hina had Chickenpox and Berserk had Iron maiden.

Im guessing naruto will recive Eather Oasis, Asian kung fu generation or the killers. ^^
I was bored in Study Hall for 3 hours with nothing else to do..lol...^^;;

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Yunacat wrote: The other character you are talking about is named Shikamaru. He's lazy and he has an IQ of a perfect 200, but he never likes using it, lol.
it gets on my nerves how he always says something is a drag.
I know what you mean.. > >

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Yunacat wrote: Oh, cuz i've never heard that word before, plus Bishounen means "Pretty Boy" as well..

Btw, i practically am an editor, lol. I edit my sister's story, i edit one of my friend's stories, someone else wants me to edit some rules on a site, and i'm the editor in a major project in one of the two art studios i'm in (editor of story, script, and even the art!)!^^
I don't like putting the u's in japanese words unless they are really necessary. ex:Sessho(u)maru. I know that some people do it but i like it better my way(its not going to kill anybody anyway)

I also am a editor but I don't know how to put myself in the plublic and be known.
I have a habit of putting unneeded u's in Japanese words, like "Koukou", when it should be "Koko", lol. But yeah, it's not gonna kill anyone ( unless it's completely needed, which actually, it is completely needed in Sesshoumaru's name because if you take the u out, then that changes the meaning of his name.. > > ).

If you want to be noticed, find ways to be noticed.. Like..public/online contests, and posting on boards and stuff saying you'll commission as an editor and show them examples and stuff.

Lyrs wrote:the fillers are killing this anime in america, but we don't matter. the japanese audience doesn't mind it.

=/
I kinda realized that.. o_O

Lyrs wrote:Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it gets better.

lol, onbu r teh fUnnY!
Do you mean ANBU?

Scioneer wrote:
Its "Troublesome" not a drag.
In Japanese: "This is so 'troublesome'.."
In English: "This is such a 'drag'.."

Both work.. > >

Kaivy wrote:anyway....i like the dubbed version of naruto. i just love kakashi's voice. *daydreams*
LOL! I think his voice works pretty well. I also like Sasuke's voice actor. He can actually pronounce alot of Japanese words, like Sharingan, correctly!

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri May 19, 2006 2:43 pm

No no...the onbu! onbu! onbu! onbu!
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Kaivy
Org Profile

Post by Kaivy » Fri May 19, 2006 4:33 pm

Yunacat wrote:
Odi wrote:Gawsh! Big informative post :D ! Yunacat I salute you! You took time to write all that!?

I better start with the manga then...! Cant wait to find a suitable reading soundtrack to it.

Im guessing naruto will recive Eather Oasis, Asian kung fu generation or the killers. ^^

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Yunacat wrote: The other character you are talking about is named Shikamaru. He's lazy and he has an IQ of a perfect 200, but he never likes using it, lol.

Beseinen Stalker wrote:
Yunacat wrote: Oh, cuz i've never heard that word before, plus Bishounen means "Pretty Boy" as well..

Btw, i practically am an editor, lol. I edit my sister's story, i edit one of my friend's stories, someone else wants me to edit some rules on a site, and i'm the editor in a major project in one of the two art studios i'm in (editor of story, script, and even the art!)!^^
I don't like putting the u's in japanese words unless they are really necessary. ex:Sessho(u)maru. I know that some people do it but i like it better my way(its not going to kill anybody anyway)

I also am a editor but I don't know how to put myself in the plublic and be known.
I have a habit of putting unneeded u's in Japanese words, like "Koukou", when it should be "Koko", lol. But yeah, it's not gonna kill anyone ( unless it's completely needed, which actually, it is completely needed in Sesshoumaru's name because if you take the u out, then that changes the meaning of his name.. > > ).

If you want to be noticed, find ways to be noticed.. Like..public/online contests, and posting on boards and stuff saying you'll commission as an editor and show them examples and stuff.

Lyrs wrote:the fillers are killing this anime in america, but we don't matter. the japanese audience doesn't mind it.

=/

lol, onbu r teh fUnnY!
Do you mean ANBU?

Scioneer wrote:

Both work.. > >

Kaivy wrote:anyway....i like the dubbed version of naruto. i just love kakashi's voice. *daydreams*
LOL! I think his voice works pretty well. I also like Sasuke's voice actor. He can actually pronounce alot of Japanese words, like Sharingan, correctly!
wow...you replied back to what everyone said...i think you got too much time on your hands or either you like to talk a lot.
"It's so rare to find beauty and genius all wrapped up into one tiny package." ~ Bulma
If your a DBZ fan and like to RP then visit http://groups.myspace.com/DBZRPGROUP !!!!

Beseinen Stalker
Org Profile

Post by Beseinen Stalker » Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 pm

Kaivy wrote:
Yunacat wrote:

Beseinen Stalker wrote:

Beseinen Stalker wrote:

=/

lol, onbu r teh fUnnY!
Do you mean ANBU?

Scioneer wrote:

Both work.. > >

wow...you replied back to what everyone said...i think you got too much time on your hands or either you like to talk a lot.
If i could answer for her i would say both :P but i'm not sooooo.........

Beseinen Stalker
Org Profile

Post by Beseinen Stalker » Fri May 19, 2006 5:25 pm

Yunacat wrote:
Scioneer wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:it gets on my nerves how he always says something is a drag.

Both work.. > >
it still gets on my nerves though

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri May 19, 2006 8:04 pm

Drag <> troublesome
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Scioneer
Org Profile

Post by Scioneer » Sat May 20, 2006 1:03 am

So for you, Its Troublesome! :P
"boldly going forward cause we can't find reverse!"-Star Trekking by Spitting Image

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Mon May 22, 2006 6:30 pm

Scioneer wrote:

So for you, Its Troublesome! :P
lol

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Mon May 22, 2006 9:12 pm

I first saw naruto on CN
then after watching it awhile I started reading the manga and comparing which I liked best, definitley the manga totaly screws up the best anime's
I would mention one piece but this is naruto

by the way, did they change shino's voice actor? the one at the chunin first stage was bad enough, but now he sounds like the highschool nerd who does everyones homework WTF?
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Mon May 22, 2006 9:16 pm

sorry about the double post but

I can't wait for the episode about neji and hinata

GO HINATA!! YOU ROCK KICK A**!!

that fight is gonna be awesome
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”