Onegai Twins amv! ^_^

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 pm

jubjub2 wrote:
Zarxrax wrote:That was a really, really nice video, except for the shatter.
X2 :)
Thanks!! XD
and person 5 and jub u were person 1 i believe haha

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:35 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:finished already??
the beta you sent me was nice, so lets see how it turned out...

*how many damn videos are you gunna make this year???*
lol yea enjoy (u can be person 6! lol)
and i'm aiming for ~12 :P

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon May 01, 2006 9:41 pm

jade_eyed_angel wrote:

i told you when i saw thre beta i liked where it was going... it was a nice video, havent seen the series, but from what i can gather it was very nicly done! (aiming for 12?? i thought you've done more then me already!)

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Mon May 01, 2006 9:47 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:
jade_eyed_angel wrote:

i told you when i saw thre beta i liked where it was going... it was a nice video, havent seen the series, but from what i can gather it was very nicly done! (aiming for 12?? i thought you've done more then me already!)
thanks :D and nope... i'm too lazy.. and i'm trying to focus on my trinity track now... so hard... >.< lol

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Mon May 01, 2006 11:47 pm

jade.

that was great.

: ]
Hi.

Strider_Black
Org Profile

Post by Strider_Black » Tue May 02, 2006 1:49 am

that was beautiful. It brought back some good memories. I'll be keeping this video on my pc for a very long time. Thanks for the magical moment. 1

bluetrain
Org Profile

Post by bluetrain » Tue May 02, 2006 1:51 am

Yes new Rina-Vids!
*grabs*

I'll have it opped tonight hehe, its cool i can actually look forward to your releases, because they come so often!

J_E_A Ftw!

is it yuri-free...? :(
*one day something with some effort will reside here*

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Tue May 02, 2006 4:46 am

Duty Free!

Let's see how it actually all pieced together... I've seen so many betas of it, yet I never seem to remember enough to make up how it really went... nonetheless even then I was already liking where it was going, even more maybe than any video you've done so far, not counting your WTF video.

I'm going to have to find a way to make you slow down your video making factory or else you'll burn out or worse, end up with nothing left to do :roll:

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 am

Okay, as for me I mzst say this video was good, although I am not as stunned as the people talking before me. I just read the video-information and now I know why the quality of the video isn't perfect, but still really good. I liked your effect-usage quite a bit (same goes for the masking) though I have to second the ones who didn't like the scatter-effect. As for the story, I was a bit dissapointed I must admit. I have seen the series for more than 4 times and I think you could have done more with the sources. I think the Karen/Maiku aspect starts too late and gives the viedo a strange structure. It seems like he was betraying Mina, but in fact you don't really show a clear-structuresd relationship, as far as I'm concerned.

/me hides

Sorry to say this but some scenes (taken from the same complex) resembled each other too much, at least that's what i think. I know they aren't, but some others might think of them as scene-reusages. I would have liked it more if you had left karen out complpetely (I tried this in my Onegai Twins video..). Still really a good amv, that is a nice add to the videos of this anime.

4/5 (If you want all this more detailed, pm me and I will leave an op).

KnX
Org Profile

Post by KnX » Tue May 02, 2006 12:51 pm

wow
Rina why didn't u told me that u've made something new
and it is on one of my fave animes
cool ^^
damn this slow download
I'll be downloading this for 2 hours :cry:
[img:f4eb524ba3]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1312/blahrs5.jpg[/img:f4eb524ba3]
[[b:f4eb524ba3]perfect © moon[/b:f4eb524ba3]][color=#8700d5:f4eb524ba3]spirit[/color:f4eb524ba3]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”