AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:37 am

Since Kit wants me to, I will join. Because I do whatever Kit tells me to do.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:40 am

aielI_Ileia wrote:Since Kit wants me to, I will join. Because I do whatever Kit tells me to do.
Aw. You're just like me and jasper, or is that inthesto and godix? :lol:

Hop on. Any preferences for track/week assignment?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:43 am

Otohiko wrote:
aielI_Ileia wrote:Since Kit wants me to, I will join. Because I do whatever Kit tells me to do.
Aw. You're just like me and jasper, or is that inthesto and godix? :lol:

Hop on. Any preferences for track/week assignment?

Nope, I'm not picky. ^^
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Alright, I'm finished all my exams, which means that this now floats to the top of priorities.

Less than two days left for signups - hurry up folks!

Final arrangements forthcoming; by monday this will kick off.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:26 am

Alright, no more sign-ups means I'm closing the project.

Unless someone wants in right now. GO. (seriously, I'll let in someone/anyone if they've been interested but shy, just let me know soon, okay?) :lol:

Meanwhile, next on the list is making a graphic/banner for the project. My own segment starts May 1st, and I'll have it done quickly I think - although I might be away for half the week so it'll delay it. Kitsuner will get his instructions as soon as I'm done with mine!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:44 pm

I'm reluctant to pick a date so far in the future :/ I won;t know how my schedule is like so far in advance. Oh yes, I almost forgot I promised you hosting on this. I'll set up the account and PM you the details.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:46 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:I'm reluctant to pick a date so far in the future :/ I won;t know how my schedule is like so far in advance. Oh yes, I almost forgot I promised you hosting on this. I'll set up the account and PM you the details.
Great!

And you don't need to pick a date. In fact I'll leave the currently-open slots locked as "for future decision" so that people don't have to decide too far in advance. So don't worry about it :)

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:17 pm

need anyone else?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:12 pm

supersayian313 wrote:need anyone else?
Sure, hop on! I'll add you to the list, but don't expect an editing slot 'til july.

(respond to confirm, or I'll PM you :) )

I received my line, so I will start on my first track tonight.

The project is officially in progress!

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:38 pm

ok that works for me. gives me a little time to fully catch on.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”