Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:48 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Sloppy seconds for me... :/
Eh? What do you mean?
I means I wants to edits second. :\
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Man, I really would like to get in on this but it looks like its all full except for the last slot...but i'll be in cali for that week >.< I'd be willing to grab someones place if they drop(except for the may 4th block because of ACEN) or if Oto decides to expand the schedule. Can't wait to see this thing started!

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:27 pm

kisanzi wrote:Man, I really would like to get in on this but it looks like its all full except for the last slot...but i'll be in cali for that week >.< I'd be willing to grab someones place if they drop(except for the may 4th block because of ACEN) or if Oto decides to expand the schedule. Can't wait to see this thing started!
Actually, I should clarify something:

10 tracks is NOT the project limit, that was just a kind of... kickoff to get us started. The length is still being decided - you can join in :)

I can say that everyone who shows interest in the next few days will definitely get a track.

Tracks updated,
Added segments through July
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:10 pm

Ahh Crap, I just realized I'm gonna have to move my time slot. I'm gonna be at a con all that weekend. :\

So i guess I'll have to take the July 3rd, option. or if someone wants to switch lemme know.

sorry ... man work has messed up any idea of time i ever had ... Thurs Friday Weekend my ass. :[

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 pm

No worries!

I realize it's hard to plan stuff like this in advance, and I'm sure we'll have our share of last-moment changes eventually.

Not a problem. Will move you up as needed...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 pm

Yo, if you're still taking editors I'd like a segment, I don't mind when so i guess I'll just take the first available, if that's ok?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:51 pm

I'll take Week 4 (May 22 - May 28) I guess. I like that I'd be following inthesto, it'll make me look good in comparison.

If someone must have that slot then let them, I can easily take any week if needed as long as it isn't the week of Acen (which is already taken anyway).

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:17 pm

godix wrote: I like that I'd be following inthesto, it'll make me look good in comparison.
Aw.

List updated.

Also updated first post with a tentative "cutoff" date for signups (April 27, aka. the upcoming Thursday). That is, I'll plan for as many tracks/weeks as we have editors by that day. I'll still accept those who want to throw their name in case someone drops out of the project, etc.

Next 3 days after that I'll try to shake down all the track slot assignments, make sure everyone's still interested, arrange hosting and such, and then I'll get my own work rolling on the 1st to start everything off.

Everyone will be alerted by PM/IM/email when their time comes up, along with simplified instructions on making and submitting your track.

Thanks guys! :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”