Yet another request for a video card...

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: Yet another request for a video card...

Post by Sub0 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:32 pm

get the audigy 2 platinum when it comes out.... mmmmm 96khz goodness ;-p

jbone
Org Profile

Re: Yet another request for a video card...

Post by jbone » Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:12 pm

Kiwilime wrote:Duel AMD AthlonXP 2100+ MP
Your Athlons are not fighting, you simply have two of them. The word you want is "dual."
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:04 pm

Looks like jbone has gone back to his old habits now that the forums are back.
I'm out...

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:58 am

ErMaC wrote:Actually I have no idea how fast the Pinnacle MPEG2 import is because I've never used it.

See, Pinnacle stopped supporting Premiere 5.1 after the 2.01 driver release. They're now on v4. Guess what version I'm still running? 2.01 - because I like Premiere 5.1 (and FYI the MPEG2 import was introduced in v3 of the drivers).

When I return from Japan and start fresh with a new system install I will most likely upgrade... but I'm not awaiting that day with much anticipation because I will miss Premiere 5.1. I guess I'm just old skool like that. :)
Shit, i would love to have premiere 5.1 again, all i can seem to find is 6.0 (which im not impressed with at all)

it seems i will have to fork out the full $$ amount for 5.1.. but wait.. they dont sell that verison any more.

there seems no way of getting ahold of it.
not unless some kind user on this forum were to upload it to me via irc/messanger of some sort, or give me an ftp.. for the debt, the only thing i can do is try and grant a request or help with a problem you may have ..

try me. :)

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:09 am

oh that's really funny, yep...

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:08 am

ErMaC...Sooo lucky...I just recently got my DV500 for 450!...So if you're planning to buy the DV500 go to www.pricewatch.com ....don't waste an EXTRA 200 for it...Anyways you can get a RT2500 from matrox for about 750....I heard it's an excellent card...But the DV500 is a good choice for the price...and nice quality...But I always prefer DVD ripping...but problem is I'm having major problems with dvd ripping.....and ErMaC...I want premiere 5.1 back!....but mine is compattible with premiere 6 only..=(....I miss it..

Ohh yea...I know you know a lot about DVD ripping ErMaC...Do you think you can help me out with a problem I'm having?....

Return to “Hardware Discussion”