asking but getting only myself in return

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SomaOverdose
Org Profile

asking but getting only myself in return

Post by SomaOverdose » Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:50 pm

This question very well may have been asked thousands of times by thousands of different users, so I apologize in advance for any of those who tire of repition.
What I wondering is, what, if any director has inspired you by their work, whether this is a director that is dead or alive, a amv creator, or just some independent film maker that you happen to stumble across.

Soma
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:41 pm

How is that a question?

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:07 am

see, now you're asking us to think. Now I don't know about you, but thinking is something I'de like to stay away from. No sir, I don't like it. Thinking is evil, I would prefer walking into and out of situations without even noticing that I left my bed. Well, Short story shorter.... I don't know who inspired me... There's so many of them I would have to think to be able to tell you. :D

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:16 am

I think my first inspiration was one of IceChai's videos. Who got me on my feet was Andres.

Ever since I saw "To Love You More" for AMG, I immediately decided that I wanted to be an AMV creator. I didn't realize that it would take me half a year to actually do it, but I did it.

Andres got me all of the stuff and technical help that I needed. He even provided me with my first server space.

Ah...memories... ^_^ ......*gets lost in his little own world*

The two are still in AMV creation.....I think. So drop them a line and thank them if you've seen my work. Which you prolly haven't cause i've only had one video on the net as of even now. :cry: Trying to get server/broadband, but until then you'll either have to wait or ask someone if they somehow have it.

Anyway, they are members of a-m-v.org so just search for their contact info.

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:17 am

kevin caldwell.

i loved the engel video was before i knew the name was big.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:29 pm

Wow you guys actually understood him. I got confused after like the first sentence. I was litterally serious when asking how that was a questions.

:shock:

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: asking but getting only myself in return

Post by Sub0 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:10 pm

I>DD

Steven Speilburg is my hero, I always try too get awesome sfx with a hint of story. :twisted:

Return to “General AMV”