Videos using Bleach

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
XbakaX
Org Profile

Post by XbakaX » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:26 pm

It's a pretty cool bleach amv lots of effects and flashy :)
stupidity is the best trait to have
<a href="http://amvhell.com/corn.html">CORN!!!</a>
the strongest

xMitsurugix
Org Profile

Post by xMitsurugix » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:36 pm

AMV Bleach - SR71 - Good Bye
by Kairak

AMV Bleach - Asian Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite
by NEBURO

You can download in where "Descarga Directa" for a direct download http://www.bleachsp.com/bleach-amvs.htm

I love both

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:26 pm

Wow, I can't believe someone didn't post this one up. Well anyways, its about Renji's character profile created by inthesto. Watch it, I strongly recommend it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a vid dealing with Hinamori. I'm not a Hinamori fan, but this amv did pretty well handling the short scene selections with the right usage of effects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this vid has really good after effects and shows a lot of Byaka and Renji profile.
Last edited by Flame-X on Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:44 pm

Greatest Bleach idea I've seen yet. Best quality Bleach AMV I've seen yet too. I'm REALLY surprised no one mentioned this video yet. I just saw it like 2 weeks ago too when I noticed it in Blanco's sig a looooong time ago. I just freaking love this song! I've had this AMV on my playist for like 2 weeks now. Just watch it :)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu May 25, 2006 9:23 pm

Probably my favorite bleach video right now is Raishu u by Rurounikeitaro, for its well synched action and fun song. Its style and energy feels kinda similar to Toushi for Naruto.

Other bleach videos that deserve mention here aswell:
Ichigo Tensa Zangetsu by Dark angel 19 - Good effects and emotions, good Profile for Ichigo.

And a bleach video by Nostromo that I can;t seem to find.... >.> I saw it at a con somewhere.

Dagda
Org Profile

Post by Dagda » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:54 pm

Condemned is easily my favorite, but I also think Godsmack has several videos worth watching. The first, "Lines", is a simplistic but well-done action amv, while the second (eloquently titled "HoLy CrAp..!!!11One!1", but don't let that repel you) is also very interesting if you pay close attention.

soulcalibur1234567890
Org Profile

HOLY CRAP

Post by soulcalibur1234567890 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:45 pm

A great Bleach video, which is acually pretty new. I told my friend about this site and he started making an amv. By the time he finished I was impressed with the video. The first one he made was pretty good but this video was awesome!

Sorry for the speech but the video is about Kuchiki Byakuya who is supposedly the strongest shinigami to my friends opinion and the song fits great to his presonality.

Anyways here it is:

Hope you enjoy it because I did.

Cynim
Org Profile

Post by Cynim » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:42 pm

Well, here's an AMV I found astounding !

This is a video using a great Anime series, with a great piece of music that's fits greatly ! the synch is extremely well done, the quality is excellent. And the video actually shows us how the storyline of Bleach develops (showing only the highlights), from the beginning until Ichigo saves Rukia. IT'S A SPOILER AMV ! you need to know Bleach to fully appreciate !
Red & White : United Colours of Switzerland
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Cynim

supa_taicho
Org Profile

Post by supa_taicho » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:42 pm

This is an amazing AMV by ssj_bardock . It's a really well done bleach tribute, and the song is pretty cool too. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Polarnova
Org Profile

Post by Polarnova » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:07 pm

I have to say that i really like this one:

Return to “Recommended AMVs”