Embarrassing Moments (aga!n)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:27 pm

Tainted_Eden wrote:
*inverse* wrote:So by "embarrassing moments" you mean half-naked girls sitting on toilets? And how are the last two considered embarrassing?

:?
>.> I agree, this thread should've been called 'FANSERVICE YET AGAIN FOR THE FANBOYS'
hey!! is it hurting your eyes?? If it displeases you don't look at it. I could go and find some boy pics for you if you want.. :\

Tainted_Eden
Org Profile

Post by Tainted_Eden » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:34 pm

XD Yeah, yeah, I know. Ms. Can't-Keep-Her-Mouth-Shut had to say something. And the thing is, I had entered this thread first expecting cute lil' images of, dunno, like a school girl being embarrased as a boy sent her a note.

But no. Yet again, we get gracious fanservice. I was just commenting on that 'cause it proves my point that people need to name their treads correctly.
Jebadia wrote:My god, there's currently no picture in my arsenal to sum up how retarded your posts are.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:44 pm

Tainted_Eden wrote:But no. Yet again, we get gracious fanservice. I was just commenting on that 'cause it proves my point that people need to name their treads correctly.
just because everyone chooses to do the fanservices doesn't mean that the creator intended only to see those types of image.. so I wouldn't see why every thread needs some thing that says "fanservice only please".. if you want variety.. hope some other people post what you want, ask for it or post it yourself... not trying to sound snappy.. just puting my 2 cents in.. ;_;

Tainted_Eden
Org Profile

Post by Tainted_Eden » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:46 pm

x_rex30 wrote:
Tainted_Eden wrote:But no. Yet again, we get gracious fanservice. I was just commenting on that 'cause it proves my point that people need to name their treads correctly.
just because everyone chooses to do the fanservices doesn't mean that the creator intended only to see those types of image.. so I wouldn't see why every thread needs some thing that says "fanservice only please".. if you want variety.. hope some other people post what you want, ask for it or post it yourself... not trying to sound snappy.. just puting my 2 cents in.. ;_;
ZOMG, I AM OFFENDED!!111 U R SO MEAN!111 XD *snuggles Rex* Heee, no worries. I just snap and can offended easily by threads like this. So yeah. *flees and goes to stare at Squall and Seifer s'more*
Jebadia wrote:My god, there's currently no picture in my arsenal to sum up how retarded your posts are.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:41 pm

I agree with the both of you at the same time..........that scares me and freaks me out :lol:

X_Rex side:I always ignore the 'Neko girls' and the 'sexy/hot' threads and post the kind of things I like to see.

Tainted Eden side: It would be nice if there could be some threads that didn't lead straight to fanservice. example:there could a thread just to post beautiful girls but that doesn't mean like them in a bikini, just normal.

when I created the 'Chezze its a group picture' thread I spicifically said at the begging that i wanted no fanservice, and I didn't get any.

By that I mean some people should be more specific about what they want in their threads. (not offending B00omshakalaka)

I apologize to B00om for the little argument on her thread.

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:37 pm

ahhhh omg i didnt expeat all this... im sorry if i did something wrong ... but u see im a lil slow... =\

i dont even no wat the heck fanservice is... :oops:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote: By that I mean some people should be more specific about what they want in their threads. (not offending B00omshakalaka)

I apologize to B00om for the little argument on her thread.
sorry i wasn't more specific ... i thought the title was enough explaining and all... *sniffles* ill just continue being my clueless self :cry:

heres some pics that i think is appropiate

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:43 pm

b00omshakalaka wrote:i dont even no wat the heck fanservice is... :oops:
You're kidding right? :? :?:
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:50 pm

sadly not..........................................................

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:55 pm

b00omshakalaka wrote:sadly not..........................................................
haha just looked it up...man im such in idiot...i mean i had an idea of wat it meant but ok now i no for sure...

Usually referring to sexual contents like panties, glimpses of nudity and so on, but can also be used for other elements, such as violence.

so in other words u guys want none of that? :?:

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Return to “Anime Screencaps”