shinodude wrote:
aielI_Ileia wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Picture
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/
I thought you where 13 >.>
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm 12. :/

omg i was off by a year....wich is you?
I'm the one on the left with the glasses.
not to be offencive in any way but I find it awkward for a 12 year old to be getitng side burns not to be offencive

Someone is jealous of Kit's big boy hairs. :lol:
lmao no I just got come across a 12 boy that is getting as you said " big boy hairs"
What? I'm told that it's perfectly natural... :\
it is perfectly natural its just usally it dont happend till 13 or so form what iv notived but i have noticed to year olds with arm pit hair XD

Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
Org Profile

Post by Seijin_Dinger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 am

Kitsuner wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Image
So... I went to Marine World this weekend and ended up actually getting one of those roller coaster pictures... :/
I thought you where 13 >.>
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm 12. :/
god i feel old now
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2018, Chairman 2019-2024, Retired

Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
Org Profile

Post by Seijin_Dinger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:49 am

about 2 years old
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2018, Chairman 2019-2024, Retired

The Zero Saber
Org Profile

Re: Reveal yourself AMVers.

Post by The Zero Saber » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:29 am

So now I know what my stalker looks like. Suddenly, those dozens of unwanted and ignored emails, PM's, and threats over the past week seem legit.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:45 am

The Zero Saber wrote:
So now I know what my stalker looks like. Suddenly, those dozens of unwanted and ignored emails, PM's, and threats over the past week seem legit.
don't bring your personal problems to the forum. It's very like you. you insulted me in emails then block me right afterwards. I want to get amends and you're just avoiding me after swinging some punches. If anyone could get a restraining order it would be you if this was a real life event.

Anyway pm me or email me and we could organize this. And stop spreading lies about me.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:46 am

oh and lets talk to everyone on the forums instead of talking to me directly. that's mature.. a lot more mature than what I've been doing.

The Zero Saber
Org Profile

Post by The Zero Saber » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:57 am

x_rex30 wrote:don't bring your personal problems to the forum. It's very like you. you insulted me in emails then block me right afterwards. I want to get amends and you're just avoiding me after swinging some punches. If anyone could get a restraining order it would be you if this was a real life event.
Let's just pretend that you get that restraining order anyway. That involves you never speaking to me, correct? Sounds fantastic. Initiated. Don't ever make any effort to communicate with me. I can't believe you got so psychotic over one amv review.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:00 am

The Zero Saber wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:don't bring your personal problems to the forum. It's very like you. you insulted me in emails then block me right afterwards. I want to get amends and you're just avoiding me after swinging some punches. If anyone could get a restraining order it would be you if this was a real life event.
Let's just pretend that you get that restraining order anyway. That involves you never speaking to me, correct? Sounds fantastic. Initiated. Don't ever make any effort to communicate with me. I can't believe you got so psychotic over one amv review.
No. you are wrong there like you were about everything in that one email you sent me.

it was fun, but lock this thread... it's been getting off topic anyways.

The Zero Saber
Org Profile

Post by The Zero Saber » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:36 am

x_rex30 wrote:No. you are wrong there like you were about everything in that one email you sent me.
"That one email" indeed. That one email that for some reason warranted dozens of replies on your behalf over the last week. What's this? 3 more emails and PM's from you just now, after your own suggestion of a "restraining order"?

LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 am

The Zero Saber wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:No. you are wrong there like you were about everything in that one email you sent me.
"That one email" indeed. That one email that for some reason warranted dozens of replies on your behalf over the last week. What's this? 3 more emails and PM's from you just now, after your own suggestion of a "restraining order"?

LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!
you don't even know what one I'm talking about. it has nothing to do with the review as your close minded self thinks. and again, you can talk to me through forums.. but not in private.. thanks for f'ing up my thread.

Return to “General AMV”