Otaku Productions Presents: Kenshin - Evening Star

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hakura
Org Profile

Otaku Productions Presents: Kenshin - Evening Star

Post by Hakura » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:47 pm

As some of you know I said my new Drama video will be availabe for download tonight ^^

And as promised it is. ^^ No need to explain what is writen in the comments on the link so here you go ^^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9323

I hope you enjoy ^^

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:14 am

Humm...21 page views and not one comment.... :( You all hate me I know it j/k ^^

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:35 am

Hakura wrote:Humm...21 page views and not one comment.... :( You all hate me I know it j/k ^^
I have a comment! I like your Toya avatar, hehe. :P

Anywho, I'm downloading your new video right now, and I hope to review it this weekend, if I get a chance. :)
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:44 am

^^ Whoot! Go Touya ^^

Awsomeness Meri ^^ I hope you enjoy it ^^

Say are you coming to AWA this year?

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:05 pm

Yup, I am most likely going to AWA this year. It'll be my first time there, so I'm looking forward to it. :) I take it you'll be there too? w00t!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:08 pm

downloaded, watched, expect a review soon. (Currently reviewing YCSTR's Eva-Man, yours is next on the list.)
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:22 pm

Meri yep I'm going ^^ This is my first one too ^^

*hugs everyone* I can't wait to see you all and some friends from before too ^^

Nailz awsome I look forward to it ^^

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:15 pm

Hey, I liked it, the slow soft music went well with the dramatic atmosphere that you shown in the AMV. Good Work!
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:26 pm

Arigato ^^

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:59 pm

BTW, Did I miss something? I don't remember most of that footage being in the OVA's .. and I'm sure that the detail of the art wasn't that high in the actual series, unless it got better towards the end (only seen the first like, 25 eps). Did I miss something??
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”