2006 Logo Winner

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:13 pm

trythil wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:Is there any gallery/archive where we can see the previous logos? Just for posterity :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/DYNAMIC/logos/2006/

They're ordered by user ID, I'm pretty sure, so you can also see who made what.
Thank you, Trythil. Before this year's final votes began, I saved all of the pictures for archival. This, however, is awesome.

...and for those that want to explore farther into the history of 'The Org' logos, use the link provided above and just change the year to 2002, 2003, or 2005.

There's lots of cool logos that didn't make it that have never been seen before by most of us...and there's some logos that absolutely suck. :lol:
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Also, I still think the first logo had the best design concept. A musical note with the note bottom being an anime eye...it simply and effectively explains what 'The Org' is all about. This is what logos should try to do.

I'm not saying I don't like this year's winner. I voted for it and I like it. I just can't wait for the flood of crappy banners that's bound to ensue. :D
Lone Wolf's AMV Pimpage:

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:42 pm

oh... :roll:

Ankomaru
Org Profile

Post by Ankomaru » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:58 pm

Go whiteash! Kill 'm *grrrrrrrraw!!* :p
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I noticed... the logo isn't bad! You can do a lot with it, and as long as it fits with the banners: it's already! :D

Poor Zamora.. you people really shouldn't keep going on about how bad the new logo sucks, the most people voted for this logo, I think that speaks for itself.
And be happy there IS a new logo, the old one was too long on the org.
You did a great job Zamora, I'm not allowed to give any bad comment if I can't do it better o_o
An above that, what if YOU won and you get so many bad comments?
You whouldn't like that, right? :roll:

But! If any other logo whould have won, there's always somebody saying he/she doesn't like it. That's how it goes, there isn't any logo everybody likes.

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:03 pm

The logo is very creative , I have a lot of ideas !

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:08 pm

It doesn't have to be a bloody slash, it CAN be a brushstroke if it bothers you soo much you know.

Ankomaru
Org Profile

Post by Ankomaru » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:31 am

I always saw it as a brush stroke O_o

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:54 am

I saw a banner up for voting that had changed the color from red to blue. So, if you don't like the red because it reminds you of blood, just change the color. Simple as that.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:34 pm

easy no ?

=DarKNesS=
Org Profile

Post by =DarKNesS= » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:56 pm

Hey, pretty nice logo. I don't know what people got against it :?
It actually didn't remind me nor a brushstroke nor a bloodstain... I actually thought it was a toothpaste :P a red one... still kinda cool. (Don't think I'm a psycho, I just got a wild imagination :idea:)
Even if it does remind a bloodstain, hey, many teenagers at our days like blood and stuff like that, right? Hellsing, Elfen Lied... and all that movies with gore like the new Underworld and Van Helsing... Many people love all that...
Anyway, gongrats to the winner, I liked the logo at the first place - simple, a little colourful, can be seen, and a really nice font.

Return to “Site Announcements”