Immediate Music

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Jebadia
Org Profile

Immediate Music

Post by Jebadia » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:55 pm

I'm not sure if many people know what Immediate Music is..it is a music industry that works mainly with movies, trailers and such, and make great music too, I wish they would sell their stuff commercially but they don't, and they don't give songs away for free, I know, I asked them once, but they've had recent copywrite issues, and don't trust people enough to give away freebies.

Perhaps someday they may introduce their work to the public, other than trailers, and people could hear their stuff, or those who are interested.

If your curious of any of their works, Blasphemy is a most used music you'd hear in trailers (Devil's Advocate, Spawn, Scream) and is my favorite that i've heard.

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:54 am

interesting...

::takes mental note to check out Immediate Music::

heh...when i first read the subject title i thought this was a new genre. thank god its not.... i almost felt old.... :roll:

BigshotSpike
Org Profile

Post by BigshotSpike » Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:18 pm

E.S. Posthumus is another artist who would fall under the IM category.
You may have heard "Pompeii" is the Spiderman trailer, "Nara" in the Unfaithful trailer, and "tikal" in pretty much every trailer in existance (not the whole song, but about the last 15 seconds)

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:40 am

Oh yeah, their stuff is all over, I think their music was on the Planet of the Apes trailer. Thing is the majority of IM's music is unavaliable to the puplic...and its so good. :cry:

Return to “General Discussion”