2006 Logo Winner

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Re: 2006 Logo Winner

Post by dwchang » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:25 pm

Phade wrote:Me = poopy-head
Totally unrelated, but I think you should change your title from site-admin to this :P.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:52 pm

trythil wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:Is there any gallery/archive where we can see the previous logos? Just for posterity :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/DYNAMIC/logos/2006/

They're ordered by user ID, I'm pretty sure, so you can also see who made what.
Eh, I just meant previous adopted logos (ie, winners), not every single entry ever :cry: Way too much to sift through there.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

zamora
Org Profile

Sorry

Post by zamora » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:51 pm

:oops: My english i bad, so.

THis is a place to make friends and share tips. But i don't want to see people fighting for a LOGO. Thanks all. Sorry. AMV Rules. This is a great place.

Kusoyaro, Vicbond007, Phade, Aluminium, Flint50 and Premonitions. i am a great fan of your work here. That was only a comentary. Thank for the space.
ALWAYS got the Plan B

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:43 pm

Nice logo. Not the one I voted for, but it's not too bad. Good work on the artist's part.

whiteash
Org Profile

Re: Sorry

Post by whiteash » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:39 am

zamora wrote::oops: My english i bad, so.

THis is a place to make friends and share tips. But i don't want to see people fighting for a LOGO. Thanks all. Sorry. AMV Rules. This is a great place.

Kusoyaro, Vicbond007, Phade, Aluminium, Flint50 and Premonitions. i am a great fan of your work here. That was only a comentary. Thank for the space.

I apologize too. I realize you just wanted to make a great logo and my own personal biased shouldn't have been quite so strong.

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:32 am

New banners !!! :roll:

Keeper of Hellfire
Org Profile

Post by Keeper of Hellfire » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:23 am

whiteash wrote:
Keeper of Hellfire wrote:Hooray! The banner of my choice has won! :D Congrats for the winner.

Who ever sees a bloodstain instead of a brushstroke should immediately consult a psychatrist. You need help, for sure.
Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh?
No, it doesn't change anything. First, the creator said it means both. And second, it shows that the creator needs help too. :P Btw, great artists always walk on the thin line between genius and insanity.

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:40 am

whiteash wrote:
Keeper of Hellfire wrote:Hooray! The banner of my choice has won! :D Congrats for the winner.

Who ever sees a bloodstain instead of a brushstroke should immediately consult a psychatrist. You need help, for sure.
Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh? Yeah. Not pleasant. I don't like the idea of blood being all over a banner. I put up with it enough.
Damn, that's what you think of it? Lemme look at it again...."takes another look"....I think it looks pretty cool to sound general. I'm glad there's color and the logo from last year had some japanese shit in it that made it fruity looking so I'm definetely okay with this one. I don't know where you got the dead skin stuff from.

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:03 am

Rurounikeitaro wrote:
whiteash wrote:

Too bad that's what the person who made the banner said it was, huh? Yeah. Not pleasant. I don't like the idea of blood being all over a banner. I put up with it enough.
Damn, that's what you think of it? Lemme look at it again...."takes another look"....I think it looks pretty cool to sound general. I'm glad there's color and the logo from last year had some japanese shit in it that made it fruity looking so I'm definetely okay with this one. I don't know where you got the dead skin stuff from.

shuu dont make whiteash angry shell kill you liek that guy next to do wall >.> back on topic, I dont like the new banner but I dont hate it I guess its gona take sometime to get used to it btu I like the idea of the blood everybody is talking about but im sure I will soon get used to the banner soon

~Chrono~
Org Profile

Post by ~Chrono~ » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:15 pm

Wow, this year's logo really sucks =0 I liked the one that was in 2004, last year's was just OK.

Return to “Site Announcements”