2006 Logo Winner

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:46 am

Not my first choice, but better this than the sword, imo.

Ankomaru
Org Profile

Post by Ankomaru » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:51 am

I'm not complaining about it, but I just don't like the text.
But it's good there IS a new logo, that I'm happy for ^_^
I've tried to change the colour and it works!
(now only the text, it's difficult :S)

I'M MAKING BANNERS AGAIN, WHOOHOO! XD

Watch out, Devira is back :shock:

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 am

It looks kind of odd against the colour scheme of the forum and the site. Maybe we should have a yearly contest to change those as well. :lol:

I'm glad this one won, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the banner-makers make of it.

zamora
Org Profile

Its me

Post by zamora » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:31 am

:D Ok. I am Jose Miguel Zamora Maldonado from Guatemala.
First i want to say that this Logo is a brush stoke and a blood slash. I had to choose this one because i think that represents the most important things of the amv temathics, art, fight, culture etc. Thanks for all the people that support me.
And for the persons that didnt like it, intead of make bad comentaries, try to use your imagination and make new and best banners. Why you try to be lazy and dont explore to new things. I know this is a different logo. But the people choose. And i am happy. Thanks for all you people. Thanks a lot. :idea: :arrow:
ALWAYS got the Plan B

zamora
Org Profile

PSD

Post by zamora » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:33 am

:D One more thing. for the persons that want to make banner and dont have the psd. I dont know if you have accese to this file?
ALWAYS got the Plan B

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:33 am

Well I made my first banner with this logo , and I changed the color ( I can't show the banner , sorry u,u )

I work with the .psd always ;)

Congratulations ZAMORA !!!!!

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:24 am

whiteash wrote:I shouldn't have to adblock the banner. If it's awful then they should go back to the old one. I liked the old one. Why do they even have to change their logo? That's stupid.
You sound just like the bastards that buy the dub of something and start throwing up imediately. Upon first view I was like "wtf!!" too but I'll probably come to accept it. Just give it a few days and then ask yourself if you still hate it.

Xarathion
Org Profile

Post by Xarathion » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:26 am

It's just a banner...

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:31 am

Wow, the first time I saw this logo I sincerely didn't like it but now.. Well, it is not bad at all. Good, I like it since it seems to be drawn by hand.. And..

Ahahah, what make me laugh is that when I thought about a banner to put into the contest it was truly, truly similiar to this one, with the same concept, then I leaved it, but this one is even better, cool. :P

Congratulations, great work! And also congratulations again for all the finalists. ;)
ImageImage

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:34 pm

wow , thanks you Michele :oops: I was a finalist :D ( the logo more simple and with one oval :P )

The winner logo is amazing and is really beautiful for make banners.... I made 2 for the moment !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Is good change ! see the same logo for years is boring !

Return to “Site Announcements”