Videos using Bleach

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Videos using Bleach

Postby Tsunami Jones » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:40 pm

This thread is for recommending the very best videos that primarily use Bleach as a video source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby shishlik » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:33 pm

i don't know many good bleach AMVs but these are the best i know:

Bleach - Ageku
-------------------
beautifull effects, nice scene choices and generally very good and enjoyable - recommended watch.

Soul Cleansing
-----------------
one of the first AMVs for the anime. with the use of only first episodes and the promo for the series, rozards creates an AMV masterpiece with great sync to action, very fitting effects and a neat video in general integrated with humor (check outro). - a MUST
shishlik

I've got some good ones

Postby Ladypenthesilea » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:58 pm

"let the love go on" by maruko_san is exceptional. Great music, great look, perfect timing, great use of stills.She really used some great action scenes too. Must see for IchixRuki fans.

"i wish you love," by nakigara. Pretty good video on renji and rukia's relationship. Sentimental, no action, but still very good.

"renji, unsung hero," by dreamingclay. Very cool dramatic portrayal of renji. awesome use of dialogue. Really makes you admire renji. Not like i need it since i already adore him. *siiiiiigh

All this being said, i hope that i linked all of this right....
Ladypenthesilea

Postby Rozard » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:46 pm

This was a fairly well done character profile and romance video about Rukia and Renji. I thought the flow, structure and scene selection was superb. What makes the video stand out more to me is that it's the editor's first video, using Windows Movie Maker. I haven't seen many other Bleach videos that are this good, and I can't wait to see more from this editor.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby iBakaUnot » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:56 am

i'm surprise this one isn't up

definate the best lip synched video i've seen to date
iBakaUnot

Postby Jaron95 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:02 am

Great Bleach action in Rurounikeitaro's "Raishuu":

Great Ichigo x Rukia sentiment in DDR-GIRL86's "Letting Go":

Great Yoruichi x Soi Fong profile in Shel's "Long Lost":
Jaron95

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:27 am

Definetely the most interesting Bleach AMV I've seen so far. I watched it like freaking 30 times in a row the day I downloaded it. Music is beautiful too "I love it!!" and the clips bring back memories in a weird way that I don't get from other AMV's. Sometimes I even get teary eyed watching it, I don't know why though. I just love it :D

"watches the new contest version....."

Even better! I have to say this is definetely my favorite Bleach AMV.
Last edited by Rurounikeitaro on Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rurounikeitaro

Postby OropherZero » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:01 am

Decoys headstrong bleach AMV =D
OropherZero

Postby Smokin' Joe » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:27 am

[vidid=108647]
Power Surge by Elithaire has good effects and action synch.
I am the Great Procrastinator!
Smokin' Joe

Postby Blanco22 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:28 pm

Broken Covenant by Kira_Douji is a short, but sweet, profile of Kuchiki Byakuya. The only thing wrong is that there isn't more of it.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=163061">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=113575">Image</a> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=108979">Image</a>
Blanco22

Postby XbakaX » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:26 pm

It's a pretty cool bleach amv lots of effects and flashy :)
stupidity is the best trait to have
<a href="http://amvhell.com/corn.html">CORN!!!</a>
the strongest
XbakaX

Postby xMitsurugix » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:36 pm

AMV Bleach - SR71 - Good Bye
by Kairak

AMV Bleach - Asian Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite
by NEBURO

You can download in where "Descarga Directa" for a direct download http://www.bleachsp.com/bleach-amvs.htm

I love both
xMitsurugix

Postby Flame-X » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:26 pm

Wow, I can't believe someone didn't post this one up. Well anyways, its about Renji's character profile created by inthesto. Watch it, I strongly recommend it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a vid dealing with Hinamori. I'm not a Hinamori fan, but this amv did pretty well handling the short scene selections with the right usage of effects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this vid has really good after effects and shows a lot of Byaka and Renji profile.
Last edited by Flame-X on Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flame-X

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:44 pm

Greatest Bleach idea I've seen yet. Best quality Bleach AMV I've seen yet too. I'm REALLY surprised no one mentioned this video yet. I just saw it like 2 weeks ago too when I noticed it in Blanco's sig a looooong time ago. I just freaking love this song! I've had this AMV on my playist for like 2 weeks now. Just watch it :)
Rurounikeitaro

Postby Bakadeshi » Thu May 25, 2006 9:23 pm

Probably my favorite bleach video right now is Raishu u by Rurounikeitaro, for its well synched action and fun song. Its style and energy feels kinda similar to Toushi for Naruto.

Other bleach videos that deserve mention here aswell:
Ichigo Tensa Zangetsu by Dark angel 19 - Good effects and emotions, good Profile for Ichigo.

And a bleach video by Nostromo that I can;t seem to find.... >.> I saw it at a con somewhere.
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Next

Return to Recommended AMVs