Videos using One Piece

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Videos using One Piece

Postby Tsunami Jones » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:42 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use One Piece as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby BishounenStalker » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:51 am

Thank you!

Might as well open this one with a classic:

Trust me, you won't want to drink anything carbonated while watching this one. Your nose will thank you later :lol:
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night
BishounenStalker

Postby odian0 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:12 pm

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=58024">~~99 orchestrations (directors cut)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=46127">~~Irrelevant (things go unnoticed)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=81306">~~Dramatic Soup~~</a>
odian0

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:37 pm

BishounenStalker's Blunder & Lightning is a fun video using a song from Tale Spin, and Leeroy D. Jenkins is made of more win than you can shake your stick at.

Last edited by Kitsuner on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby GDProductions » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:38 pm

"Zoro" made by KentaroPJJ. The editing is simple and the quality could be better but the song (Foo Fighters - Everlong) fits the story perfectly.

"Rudolph" Made by "Cousin & I Productions". It's a tribute to Chopper, in case you hadn't figured. Again the song (Goo Goo Dolls - Iris) and the story couldn't match better. There's more editing in this one and good for the most part (i find it hard to appreciate the piece near the end where they cut the audio for drama)
GDProductions

Postby Bakadeshi » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:00 pm

Bishonen Stalker's Eternal Promise is still a favorite of mine. A Great Character profile on Zoro.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Postby greomer » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:32 pm

Also the Navigator and the Swordsman is a great one. Is located in Kaizoku. It's an awesome character profile with Nami and Zoro

greomer

Postby Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:11 am

This one's quite amusing - it's a crossover of One piece (scenes and charas) and Disney's Aladdin (text and music). Do you remember this weird merchant at the beginning at the movie who tells Aladdin's story? The creator of this amv took his text and made Sanji move his lips to it. It's hilarious! (And yes, there's a song too: Arabian nights)

Vigilluminatus

Postby Unlimited Rice » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:02 pm

Istiv's Kaizoku no Bouken 2 is an awesome (one)piece of work. I really like how he presented the manga covers around the beginning of the video

Unlimited Rice

Postby Thrior » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:52 am

Here's some of the greatest One Piece AMVs I have seen. I'll add more later.

I downloaded this not too long ago and immediately loved it. It's only about Movie 4. Just watch it! NOW! It's AWESOME!

Gangta's paradise is maybe only rap-song I like and this AMV is great. Really fine atmosphere and video matches with the music very well. It's also pretty original because it's completely in black and white.

Original and great choice for a song which really suits into theme. Video is really intense and entertraining experience. Every Zoro fan should watch this.

Oh my... Zoro is freaking hot in this video... but that definitely isn't the only reason why I like this. It's great because it's only about this one fight and choice for a song is original.
Last edited by Thrior on Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thrior

Postby selle18 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:10 pm

Unlimited Rice wrote:Istiv's Kaizoku no Bouken 2 is an awesome (one)piece of work. I really like how he presented the manga covers around the beginning of the video

Another amv by Istiv Studios is Kaizoku no Bouken, which is based on One Piece Movie 4. It's not as good as Kaizoku no Bouken 2, but it's still really good. I highly recommend it.

This video has a nice, mellow song that totally fits the attitude of the Mugiwara pirates. Very touching.

244 episodes of One Piece condensed to 6 min. :-) Really, it's 6 minutes of good action and emotion. (For those looking out for rating, this one got a 10.00)

This one's based on One Piece Movie 4: Dead End Adventure. It's really well made...and it's Queen!

Pretty self-explanatory. The song is fun and upbeat, as is the video overall.
selle18

Postby Aneino_Kaijin » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:53 pm

One video I adore despite some technical flaws is "Dizzy" out of the 40 Dollar Productions studio. It's a Sanji profile and it just fits so well.

Always looking for the next bad idea.
Pandora's Box | Paralysis in Motion
Aneino_Kaijin

Re: Videos using One Piece

Postby StarMasayume » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm

No one added these, right?

Behind the Pirate: Captain Hampton
AMV by: ZennMora
Category: Action, Comedy, Fun, Parody
Comments: Among the best in quality, great sense of humor, fun and upbeat. From Usopp narrating, to musical cries of "where was the captain?" and gags of the midget pirates... this AMV is perfect for One Piece and should have you laughing.

AMVs by LC_Lapen
Owned Piece
Owned Piece 1.5 Widescreen Edition
Owned Piece 2: the 4th one
Comments: Ultimate One Piece humor and jokes. Each one or compiled One Piece shorts and gags. Quality is well done and there are plenty of clips that will make you laugh out loud. Showing these to all my friends who like One Piece.

One Piece Phenomenon
by honeyham52
Comments: Perhaps the song is overused, but when it meets a great series like One Piece and is done by a talented editor... you get an awesome AMV.

Somebody Save Me by aprileagle
An amazing tribute to Nico Robin. Don't see Robin enough in AMVs? Don't pass this one by! Warning, there could be spoilers in it. One of the best One Piece AMVs I've watched.

You are a Pirate!!! by Spookzter
Simple piratey One Piece fun. Nothing stunning but great fun and good quality.

Luffy's Ten Thousand Fists by Mouko32
Great dramatic action vid for One Piece. Great quality and well edited.
StarMasayume

Postby Rider4Z » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 pm

StarMasayume wrote:One Piece Phenomenon
Comments: Perhaps the song is overused, but when it meets a great series like One Piece and is done by a talented editor... you get an awesome AMV.

not only that, but for an amv song i can't really get tired of that one. just listening to it's kinda boring, but it's fun to see what different editors come up with for it.

This is in my top 10
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Postby Ghet » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 pm

needs moar johnny jump up
Ghet

Next