TRWYP IS BACK! (win $100!)[deadline: March 7]

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:35 pm

-cough- Yeah, let me know how your star ratings/ops on that video go. ;)
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

NMEisMIA
Org Profile

Post by NMEisMIA » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 pm

I don't expect anyone around here to understand my art.

shamanchild
Org Profile

Post by shamanchild » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:33 am

well if no one undestands ur art why are u still on this forum, why bother people with ur attitude. I see people like you all the time "oooo no one understands me i need attention". Be asserive not naive.

http://www.dueceproductions.pico.com[/quote]
being updated

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:59 pm

Ooookay, since there doesn't seem to be any more contestants, there are two ways to learn of the winner.

The first is http://ziko.podomatic.com and listen to the Art of OSTs Vol. 3 -"That's SO 90's" (It's about ten or so minutes from the end, where I say the winner, and talk about the project)

OR, you can just read this:
It's TheUnlimited again. 0_o
It was a reeeally hard decision. I liked Kitsuner's because it was actually on-time, and had a good story, used different footage, and while it may have been footage I didn't particularly like, he made me like it for his video.

While Kitsuner's video focused mainly on lyrical synch, TheUnlimited was action synch. I'm a sucker for action synch, but his also had a good story, and one I could understand easier(for whatever reason; I don't know why - I've watched both anime only once).

The only thing I didn't like about his video was the piano-key like effects. He did that in his last TRWYP video, and now it just seems like he does it in all of them. (I don't know if you do, I haven't watched AMVs in general from anybody since AWA).

It was a hard decision, I wanted you both to win for various reasons, but since this contest is not won by something in particular, like synch, and only by "I liked it the most", that was the choice. ;_;

Thusly stated, what's going on with the DVDs, and do you want the IDE cable and/or screws with the DVD-Rom drive?

First place needs to tell me what to do with the money, and 2nd needs to give me their address.

[I also changed my mind on the Atomic Fireballs idea - I'm going to sit on it for a year :x]
StandardQuip

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:14 pm

woah.. yeah this really did seem close...

well kitsuner, it was fun this time actually having a competitor this time :) you're video's still cool
SQ wrote:First place needs to tell me what to do with the money, and 2nd needs to give me their address.
Oh no! you still have my address from last time??? :shock: she still knows where I live :x

lol j/k

iono, remember last time? well I never got to finish Last Exile, but i've been eyeing the thinpak for it though

SQ wrote:Thusly stated, what's going on with the DVDs, and do you want the IDE cable and/or screws with the DVD-Rom drive?
iono, i guess I'll pick........... the..... RDS dvd i guess

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:17 pm

Link me to what it is exactly you want, and no I don't still have your address. XD

I just woke up when I wrote that, I was thinking if I bought it over the internet it'd know exactly where to go.

Obviously not fully awake.
StandardQuip

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:59 pm

'ted: Yeah, it was fun. Glad to see the extension was put to good use ;)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Did we work out what to do with the DVDs or did I just miss it?
StandardQuip

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:13 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Mind going 50-50? You pick one, and I take the other?
TheUnlimited wrote:iono, i guess I'll pick........... the..... RDS dvd i guess
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:16 pm

Awesome. SOrry about that.

Kitsuner: I'll get your stuff out ASAP.

TheUnlimited: My dad has the amazon.com account. He's out of town. You'll have to wait a week before I can order it. Sorry. ;_;

Also, niether of you gave me names for the addresses. You want them addressed to your screen name or just "resident"?
StandardQuip

Return to “AMV Contests”