VCA Final Vote

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:48 pm

On a related topic, I only recently noticed that with this year (and previous years), it is not possible to look at the semi-finalists after voting. Like the finalists, is there a way to view them all, even if that round is complete?

I haven't had the opportunity to really watch many videos prior to the vote and was hoping to view them sometime in the future, but it appears I now cannot see what they were. Same with previous years I suppose.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:41 pm

I'd also like to be able to see the semi- and finalists after the voting's over, and I believe this is something a number of other people have also recently said they want changed, so perhaps if we get enough support together for it...
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am

Being able to see the list once its over would be awesome. There were a lot of great videos in the contest (it was so hard choosing--great job to everyone who made it to the finals and semi-finals!)
:ying:

-GfN-
Org Profile

Post by -GfN- » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:09 am

Support, Support!
I would agree, this would be outstanding, not at least because the semi-finalists and finalists have to stand in the list forever.
moreover, one that can't download that much videos in a row can check them out later.

Jannis Nätke alias -Good for Nothing-

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:32 am

Vicious Knives wrote:Dead To The World not making it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories is a crime. Those of you who didn't vote for it in the semifinals should be jailed.

If you wish to redeem yourselves, you may vote for it in the Best Horror/Terror Video category.
Actually I was also schocked.. I was sure it would have not made it as Horror video but SURELY as Artistic, and I was sure to find it (and vote it) as Video of the Year.. This happens when people are lazy to download big files.. And by myself I made it with a 56k, so... :roll:
ImageImage

shishlik
Org Profile

Post by shishlik » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:50 am

yeah that's how i feel too

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:32 am

Beeing able to see the semi-finalists would be really great.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:43 am

Streicher wrote:Beeing able to see the semi-finalists would be really great.
Surely x2 :idea:
ImageImage

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:54 am

Ashyukun wrote:
Vicious Knives wrote:Wow, is the concept of facetiousness lost on this generation?
<definitions>
You took that the worst possible way, I see. I saw it as much more tongue-in-cheek (ie bantering) than as irony or completely contrary to what was being stated. I guess he forgot a happy emoticon though, eh? Let us revise his statement, then.
Vicious Knives wrote:Dead To The World not making it to the finals in the Most Artistic Video and Video of the Year categories is a crime. Those of you who didn't vote for it in the semifinals should be jailed. :P

If you wish to redeem yourselves, you may vote for it in the Best Horror/Terror Video category.
A pox on you, Vicious Knives, you should know better! Here's a lesson to you, then. One more screw up and you're out.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

littlebobcat
Org Profile

New Due Dates

Post by littlebobcat » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:48 pm

Does anyone know what the new due dates for each round are now that they've been changed?

Return to “Site Announcements”