Project Trinity: Christian Rock MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
The_Vagrant_06
Org Profile

Post by The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:35 pm

I might as well be cut from this MEP cuz I have absolutely no christian rock bands on my computer, just people who have songs related to christianity.
New Advent Children video coming soon. Wait for it, please!

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:42 pm

oooo I'm interested in joining

I can't think of a song right now to use so I will PM back or post a reply soon.

But the anime I want to use is Sailor Moon Stars.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:03 pm

InGoW wrote:That'd be really great and yeah I know the remix and already thought about which version is the better one for this project and GTO. I think the original fits better (also in terms of action synch) so I think I'll go for that one.
Ok, I sent you a PM with a link to the song.
Prodigi wrote:Ok, that's fine. Just remove "Prayer" by Disturbed from my song choices, and leave "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew (who is a christian artist).
Thanks for being so accomodating. :) And just let us know if you want to change your track or add a new one.
Skylink wrote:And I don't see this song being chosen so...

Jars Of Clay: Flood| Length 0:30-1:00| Anime: S-cry-ed (Definitely)|Category: Well, the scene I'm thinking of is almost borderline between love and action so...
I was waiting for someone to pick that song. :wink: You're added to the track list.

BunofGovt and Reigna: you're track infos are updated.
The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.
As far as I know, they don't consider themselves a Christian band. And like Inverse said, we won't be able to put this project up on local if we use Evanescence, Creed, or Seether. So I'm gonna say no to using Creed.
JenCM18 wrote:
oooo I'm interested in joining

I can't think of a song right now to use so I will PM back or post a reply soon.

But the anime I want to use is Sailor Moon Stars.
Let us know when you have a song!
ImageImage

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:55 pm

Ok the song I'm thinking about using is Plumb "Taken"

I might change my mind though [After I buy plumb's new cd that's coming out Tuesday]. If I do I will reply very soon.

But right now I'm working on part of the song I'm using and have thought of some scenes to use. Not very many but it will do ^_^

If I like it I will I use the song. But If I find a better song off her new cd I'll use it.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 pm

Great.. just as I was thinking... woo Sierra and silvermoons running an MEP?? I'm sooo IN! then I see christian rock.... I don;t know alot of those... rather I hardly know any at all ;p

I'll have to see if I can find an anime/song combo i can work with before attempting to join this. If you have any suggestions on artists that you think will fit my style (you know my vids by now) feel free to PM me some suggestions ;p That is if you want me in.

The_Vagrant_06
Org Profile

Post by The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:02 pm

I'll take P.O.D. - "Goodbye for Now" or "Sleeping Awake". Is that good?

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:27 pm

JenCM18 wrote:Ok the song I'm thinking about using is Plumb "Taken"

I might change my mind though [After I buy plumb's new cd that's coming out Tuesday]. If I do I will reply very soon.

But right now I'm working on part of the song I'm using and have thought of some scenes to use. Not very many but it will do ^_^

If I like it I will I use the song. But If I find a better song off her new cd I'll use it.
Okay. That particular song by Plumb isn't very Christian-sounding (I think it's just about a guy/girl relationship), but I think we'll accept it anyway. It would be cool if you could find something else, but this will work too.
Bakadeshi wrote:Great.. just as I was thinking... woo Sierra and silvermoons running an MEP?? I'm sooo IN! then I see christian rock.... I don;t know alot of those... rather I hardly know any at all ;p

I'll have to see if I can find an anime/song combo i can work with before attempting to join this. If you have any suggestions on artists that you think will fit my style (you know my vids by now) feel free to PM me some suggestions ;p That is if you want me in.
Lol, why would we want you on the project? :P I think silver_moon's sending you a list of artist suggestions, because of course we'd love for your talented self to be included on this MEP.
The_Vagrant_06 wrote:I'll take P.O.D. - "Goodbye for Now" or "Sleeping Awake". Is that good?
Yeah, both of those sound great. I was wondering when P.O.D. would be taken. :wink:
ImageImage

The_Vagrant_06
Org Profile

Post by The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:45 pm

YAY!!! I might do "Sleeping Awake" because that's my favorite off of the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack. Can I have Evangelion?

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:14 am

alright thanks ^_^ But I will find another song to use soon. I can make both and you can choose which ever one to put in the project.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:17 am

ok put me down for:
The Juliana Theory - "Into the Dark"
and Naruto as the anime for now - Theme would be Naru- Hina romance/encouragement type theme, but I might change the anime once I think some more on it.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”