Piyush Juneja - Amvience Studios MEP

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Piyush Juneja - Amvience Studios MEP

Postby Infinity Squared » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:12 am

DOWNLOAD

What's this you ask? It's a Multi Editor Project, done within the confines of the Amvience Studios forums. It's not just the five of us studio members that made it, but also four others who frequent the site, all of which a lot of you will probably be familiar with (go to the video info page for the full listing).

Anyway, it's a dance/action/drama style video. Three songs are mixed, varying styles (I say Take Me Away caters for the action fans, Talk To Me is for the melodramatic style, and The Second You Sleep is a bright romance). You'll probably see quite a bit of contrast from track to track particularly because we aimed for individuality from the start, so hopefully you'd at least find something that would suit your pallete :P

Well, then I'll leave you to enjoy it, and we welcome any comments. Don't know why you would be, but if you are interested in reading the forum thread in which this video was constructed, click here.
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby angelx03 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:19 am

Spiffy work. I'll probably comment on each of the segments later though there are few things that caught my attention. That Marimite segment was nearly seizure inducing. And that very last segment could have easily been broken into two segments (of course it's another way of saying that segment was a tad too long).
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Infinity Squared » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:29 am

Hehe... actually, I probably should mention that the third song in the whole thing was an sort of an encore special, something bluetrain and I added without the knowledge of everyone else (well, most everyone :P)... which is the reason for the last 2 anime there being rather longer each than the rest of the video :wink:
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:45 pm

i left an opinion already :P
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby jubjub2 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:18 pm

I'm glad the full-quality version is finally available! And look good it does!

I liked the sampling of different editing styles here. It seems there is something for everyone... Kinda like that box of chocolates Willen mentioned a while back. XD

It all comes down to the chocolates... But this MEP is a good sugar-free substitute.

:up:
jubjub2

Postby Infinity Squared » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:57 am

Torrent is up for those who don't know yet :D
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:56 am

AWESOME, LOVE IT, AWESOME, AWEEEESSOMMEE!!!! =D
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist

Postby Bakadeshi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:13 am

now this was pretty tight as a whole ;p I liked the different change in music. I'll comment on each indivudal track later, proabbly in an opinion, but my quick comments are:

Pretty much all tracks were intune tot he music as far as timing, editing for the most part was welldone. Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p Track 1 also seemed a bit slow paced at first for the music, but starts to pick up right to the right pace just when it ends. I enjoyed the entire romantic part though... but then thats my favorite genre anyway ;p good job all.

and YAY for Honey and Clover being in it! :D
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Postby Lockstock » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:25 am

Bakadeshi wrote:Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p

*nods in agreement*
Lockstock
Squirrel Boy

Postby Nessephanie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:28 am

LockstocK wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p

*nods in agreement*

*snickers* x3 ;P

and I'm glad people were happy to see HnC in there ^^
Nessephanie
Cookie Monster

Postby angelx03 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:56 am

I said it in the IRC chat, and I'll say it again.

YURIPHORIA!!! Image
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Infinity Squared » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:25 am

YURIPHORIA!!!!!!!!!1!!!11!

If you never download this video, you'll never feel yuriphoric :lol:
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Infinity Squared » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:40 pm

Just updating that the Local is now available for download :D
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby AMV_4000 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:40 am

since Purge was in this.. and since he won the first CBR DVD Giveaway... i'll download it..
AMV_4000

Postby JCD » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:27 pm

angelx03 wrote:YURIPHORIA!!! Image

That alone was worth watching this :D
Seriously, I laughed so hard when I saw this for the first couple of seconds, it had something though. I will keep this in my mind :lol:

The whole project was pretty nice, not groundshaking but I enjoyed watching through it even if I totally didn't like the music :P
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Next

Return to AMV Announcements