Piyush Juneja - Amvience Studios MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Piyush Juneja - Amvience Studios MEP

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:12 am

DOWNLOAD

What's this you ask? It's a Multi Editor Project, done within the confines of the Amvience Studios forums. It's not just the five of us studio members that made it, but also four others who frequent the site, all of which a lot of you will probably be familiar with (go to the video info page for the full listing).

Anyway, it's a dance/action/drama style video. Three songs are mixed, varying styles (I say Take Me Away caters for the action fans, Talk To Me is for the melodramatic style, and The Second You Sleep is a bright romance). You'll probably see quite a bit of contrast from track to track particularly because we aimed for individuality from the start, so hopefully you'd at least find something that would suit your pallete :P

Well, then I'll leave you to enjoy it, and we welcome any comments. Don't know why you would be, but if you are interested in reading the forum thread in which this video was constructed, click here.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:19 am

Spiffy work. I'll probably comment on each of the segments later though there are few things that caught my attention. That Marimite segment was nearly seizure inducing. And that very last segment could have easily been broken into two segments (of course it's another way of saying that segment was a tad too long).
ImageImage

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:29 am

Hehe... actually, I probably should mention that the third song in the whole thing was an sort of an encore special, something bluetrain and I added without the knowledge of everyone else (well, most everyone :P)... which is the reason for the last 2 anime there being rather longer each than the rest of the video :wink:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:45 pm

i left an opinion already :P

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:18 pm

I'm glad the full-quality version is finally available! And look good it does!

I liked the sampling of different editing styles here. It seems there is something for everyone... Kinda like that box of chocolates Willen mentioned a while back. XD

It all comes down to the chocolates... But this MEP is a good sugar-free substitute.

:up:

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:57 am

Torrent is up for those who don't know yet :D

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:56 am

AWESOME, LOVE IT, AWESOME, AWEEEESSOMMEE!!!! =D

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:13 am

now this was pretty tight as a whole ;p I liked the different change in music. I'll comment on each indivudal track later, proabbly in an opinion, but my quick comments are:

Pretty much all tracks were intune tot he music as far as timing, editing for the most part was welldone. Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p Track 1 also seemed a bit slow paced at first for the music, but starts to pick up right to the right pace just when it ends. I enjoyed the entire romantic part though... but then thats my favorite genre anyway ;p good job all.

and YAY for Honey and Clover being in it! :D

Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
Org Profile

Post by Lockstock » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:25 am

Bakadeshi wrote:Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p
*nods in agreement*

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:28 am

LockstocK wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:Sometracks were just... way overboard with effects... so much that some of the effects even seemed like it wasn;t going to the music, I think you know wich one I speak of ;p
*nods in agreement*
*snickers* x3 ;P

and I'm glad people were happy to see HnC in there ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”