Videos using Digimon

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Videos using Digimon

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:45 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarliy use any of the various Digimons.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:21 am

Digimon is my all-time favorite series, and I hope this post can show you why, at least partly. The following are some of my favorite amvs focusing on the darker more serious more dramatic side of digimon. Enjoy you lucky people. I'm glad this thread was started. Unfortunately, a lot of the best were Evanescence. Still, there's one or two left for the world.

A profile of a key character from Tamers, limited spoilers. Shows attempted suicide by strangling.
One of my favorite vids, it tells the story of twin brothers going through a difficult time.
The guilt and grief over the loss of an older brother drives the younger to madness.

Profile of the Lone Wolf of Light!
The new anthem of 01

Summarizes the three main characters, how they become who they are. The begin weak and divided, and together become strong.
Character Profile of Takato of Tamers. Awesome Instrumental bridge.

One of the best vids I've seen to this song.

'Nother Awesome Takato vid.

I had an idea to use this song for a Gatomon profile. I tried, I failed, and the song haunted me to no end. Thankfully, AllyKatAVR took up the challenge and reimagined for me a hundred times better than I coulda expected. Coolness!

Profile of Rika of Tamers

Cause the world needs some silliness.

Awesome dance-like vid. Great Effects, uses the most recent three seasons, including Season 5.
One of the best Char Profiles, this is of Takuya. Great special effects give a powerful attitude! Check it!
Last edited by pinky75910 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:49 pm

I really enjoyed this one. Great song choice, and it flowed very well.

Erinn
Org Profile

Post by Erinn » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:15 pm

Alot of the videos I like are already posted, but here are some I like that arent. ^_^ Pinky already put almost all the vids I like, but here are some by her which I really like.

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:22 am

This is one of my top 20 favourite Amv's. Believe me, you won't be disappointed :wink:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 am

First off, it's such a freaking cool song. Just keeps your foot tapping thw whole time. The lyric sync was done pretty well, and it shows a lot of different episodes. One of the videos that got me back into Digimon ^^

I have to say, when you click on that link, the discription for the video may look a bit, um, spazzy, but don't let that worry you. It says that this video is a slideshow, but that only works it's way into about 15% of the video. The rest is pure, effect-heavy music video. And what a great video it is. -----Be warned that the first minute of audio sounds pretty bad. Trust me, this video is worth it.

This is one of the videos I put on my PSP :D Lots of effects, awsome song, and a nice tribute to all of the seasons (Besides 5, but I'm debating weather it counts or not). Great guitar solo. Has it's share of weirdness with the subtitles.

Honestly the best Digimon footage from the TV show that I have seen since the show aired. Sweet song+swet effects+sweet anime=Sweet AMV. Defenately worth a watch. I'n not sure if this is the creator's only poster vid or their first vid, but it is very good either way.
Last edited by Hagaren Viper on Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

haru_hara_haruko
Org Profile

Post by haru_hara_haruko » Wed May 17, 2006 6:00 pm

Profile on Impmon/Beelzemon.

This song is absolutely perfect for him

ArtikGato
Org Profile

Post by ArtikGato » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:04 am

I've had this video on my hard drive for ages, and I always thought it was one of the best Digimon videos out there. And Impmon/Beelzemon was always one of my favorite characters in anything, let alone Digimon. =3 It's to the song "We Were Meant To Live" by Switchfoot.
I don't do drugs, I AM drugs!

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am

This one was pretty damn good. Not a better choice for a vid for Takato x Jeri.

Good syncing and flow, definitely give it a look.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Erinn
Org Profile

Post by Erinn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:40 pm

Great Frontier video. Awesome sync and beats.

Another great vid by Hagaren. A Tamers vid that gives all the feeling to the show.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”