Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:46 pm

but he says that it's his natural hair color and he got picked on because he didn't change it.

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:33 am

greenrider85 wrote:but he says that it's his natural hair color and he got picked on because he didn't change it.
Yes its his natural hair color but everyone who picked on him told him to stop BLEACHING it.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

StreetFuryX
Org Profile

Post by StreetFuryX » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:28 pm

My friends are now addicted to the anime after I introduced it to them. Sadly enough, I haven't been keeping up with it recently. It just gets a bit repetitive with the fighting, at least for me. There's always that one person who's going to beat the crap out of Ichigo and then he wins, but just barely. I like the supporting characters though, especially Orihime and Urahara. It's most likely wishful thinking but I feel that Orihime is much more powerful than she's credited for.
Filipino pride! Kumusta?

pink_hedgehog
Org Profile

Post by pink_hedgehog » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:59 pm

Nandez wrote:
greenrider85 wrote:but he says that it's his natural hair color and he got picked on because he didn't change it.
Yes its his natural hair color but everyone who picked on him told him to stop BLEACHING it.
This is true. But I think that people at school picking on him isnt important enough to make it the title, because so far where I am it hasnt happened a lot. The masks the hollows wear makes more sense. But white represents purity and theyre the most unpure of the souls so that part doesnt add up in my mind why they would wear white masks.

(side question: how many books are in the manga series? Im on 8)
[quote:8a4a75b10d=

Solaria735
Org Profile

Post by Solaria735 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:12 pm

The white masks look like skulls; thus, they represent death, not purity.

As for how many books are in the series, I believe it's up to 10 in the US. There's around 210 chapters out in Japan right now, so probably 20ish volumes thus far?

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:49 am

yeah they have gotten to chapter 211 recently.

KagomeWinry
Org Profile

Post by KagomeWinry » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:14 am

Hello! :)

I hate to sound silly but does anyone know if or when Bleach might come to America to be dubbed. I have never seen it but it sounds neat. I also have alot of trouble downloading episodes of stuff. I have never been really successful. Thanks!

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:01 am

i heard that some company is picking it up to dub it in english, don't know who it is though.

gurukast
Org Profile

Post by gurukast » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:07 pm

Yeah, AFAIK in a Jump interview Kubo said its a reference to Nirvana´s debut record...
glad to hear the fillers end at episode 70...
I think we still have 2 more months of naruto :|

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:59 pm

recently saw ep 62...soo goood.....

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”