Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:33 pm

cool^^ more lolilicious action! whoo hoo!! Shana wants to kiss him..but shes acting all inu yasha right now eh? :wink: (Acting inu is acting like ya dont care mind ya) *awaits kingschwills inevetiable follow up post of stupid replies* :lol:
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:55 pm

Ah, episode 14! The one thing I'm disappointed on is that there's no new OP and ED sequence for this week. Damn! :(

On the plus side, I'll summerize the episode with this pic:

Shana fighting in a Chinese gown ==> HELL YEAH!!!! 8-)

But on the most part,
it's a well-needed flashback episode which is going to last two episodes. We get to see Shana training against a moving skeleton. And we also see how she's still obsessed on melon bread back then. Interestingly enough, the episode ended with some armored warrior entered the city with the Nietono no Shana sword; I'm curious how Shana is going to get that sword.
And now I end with a Shana moment:

Only her can make pasta so tasty! I better clean her off, if you know what I mean. :wink:
ImageImage

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:28 pm

hehe I assume the armored guy is.... SILVER! And that shana had beaten him before?. OH and no worries.. ill clean her off :twisted:
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:41 pm

After seeing episode 15, I assure to you that's not Silver (it wouldn't make sense because that warrior that appeared in Shana's turf was a samurai). Three things worth noting:

1.) Shana is mostly covered in bandages throughout the episode! Mmmm, can't wait until she get's "unwrapped". :twisted:
2.) Her maid Wihilminia (or however you spell it) has a really creepy ass mask! Her ribbon attacks rock though and so does that skeleton who goes almost DBZ! :lol:

3.) This episode is where we see how Shana becomes a Flame Haze.
Seems like next episode will continue on the flashback. On another note, the new ED sequence has premiered! :D
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:54 pm

And episode 16 ends the Shana's flashback arc with an explosive conclusion! :D

I should say that most of this episode mostly comprised of battles which really rocked (and it has more of that maid Wilhelmina doing really badass attacks with her ribbons; think Nataku's ribbons from X TV).
After Shana obtained the sword she won from her battle against that samurai, she now faced her second opponent. Her opponent was her trainer Shiro who was formally a skeleton who later changed into a bishie knight. She obviously won though.

Interesting revelations that appeared in this episode as well. It showed a brief flashback of the previous Flame Haze user (who by the way is a well-developed female) who defeated Shiro before. Basically that Flame Haze user made a promise to him saying that if he gets defeated, he should stop doing evil things and start training the next Flame Haze.
Throuhout the flashback arc, we do get a chance to Shana in her rather cheerful self instead of her bratty attitude in the present time (though it still shows that she can still fight and kick ass). Next episode, I REALLY HOPE the new opening from KOTOKO is going to be premiered!
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:50 pm

Here's something you might like, Shakugan no Shanatan!!!! :P

It's a fun little comedy extra for Shakugan no Shana fans (so it's absolute crap for any who hasn't seen it most of the beginning episodes). The gimmick is that Shana is now a pint size girl who rests one Yuuji's head. There's a bunch of nonsensical stuff like Shana spreading melon bread crumbs on Yuuji's head, drooling over his head, and still beating the crap over him during the "training" sessions. Though the one moment I was laughing was this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/ ... mn2r6e.gif

I can't wait where that leads to! :lol:
ImageImage

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:48 pm

I was gonna post the shanatan thing, but I couldnt find a link to the picture, and the damn site had picture protection..... stupid angelfire.....

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:05 pm

Ahhhh, good news! The new OP sequence WILL premiere on the next upcoming episode of which I had a chance to sample it. And I tell you, it'll NOT dissappoint you. 8-)
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 pm

Episode 17 really didn't waste any time setting up several plots for the next upcoming episodes. So in other words DON'T MISS THIS!!!!!
A festival is coming soon which means Kazumi and Shana are going to wear those cute yukatas. And not to mention it's going to be a start of their "battleground" for their "love" for Yuuji! :lol:

Another important plot is that a new Flame Haze named Khamsin with his bracelet Behemoth has arrived in town. Surprisingly, they bumped into Kazumi, and Khamsin told her everything about Torches, Tomogara, and so forth. This is really going to complicate things! :shock:

Meanwhile that sunglasses guy that used to be with those French kissing siblings has now regrouped with two other people. These three people call themselves the Ball Masque, and they're able to summon someone known as the Professor. While were at it, Wilhelmina sensed their activites, and she plans to head there.
Lots of anticipation in this episode; almost anything can happen now! :o
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:29 pm

DAMN! Episode 18 has to be THE most intensive, dramatic episode ever!!!! :shock:
All I'm going to say that every person that were involved with the Tomogara and Torches finally reveal themselves to each other. Though it was more awesome when Shana revealed herself has a Flame Haze in front of Kazumi.

Not only that, lots of people are starting to show off their feelings to their loved one; the whole "love triangle" among Shana, Yuuji, and Kazumi got to a point of awkwardness and despair.
This is seriously getting good, and hopefully the next set of episodes will deliver it! 8-)
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”