AWA is CON that you just can't miss!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:01 pm

bloodyfang wrote: I remember that. i would call dibs but i suck.. that and Rozard already got dibs on Megaman damn you rozard :evil:
You get Double Dribble!!! Rozard gets 10-Yard Fight or John Elway's Quarterback!!! Jonathan can have Duck Hunt!!! =P Fluxy gets Castlevania by default because he has prior experience. :D

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:05 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
bloodyfang wrote: I remember that. i would call dibs but i suck.. that and Rozard already got dibs on Megaman damn you rozard :evil:
You get Double Dribble!!! Rozard gets 10-Yard Fight or John Elway's Quarterback!!! Jonathan can have Duck Hunt!!! =P Fluxy gets Castlevania by default because he has prior experience. :D
dude.......old skool games =O

sweet. I remember duck hunt. but i don't count my self as part of the nintendo project since all the vids i have done have been using WMM... i also am not part of El Familia...at least not yet =O
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:10 pm

omg!!! Double dribble!!!! AHHHHHH!!! its like they only had 2 teams on that game.. the bulls and the celtics o.O :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: My BIG AWA8 Post

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:13 pm

Fluxmeister wrote: Also your own little melodrama was forgotten
in about 2 hours on friday... after you almost gave birth! It was funny
to slowly see you accept the fact that people like your work, no matter
what you might believe they think. You were lit up twice by ermac and quu
with their professed joy in watching liquid petals. :) Watching your reaction
was quite entertaining... video quality isn't the world. PFS and the hour
that didn't happen... damn fine.
Speaking of that, I really have to thank you for calming my panicky ass down when I locked the keys in the truck. I was about ready to find a gallows pole and end it all. =P I appreciated it man. :D

Lethann
Org Profile

Umm... howdy. ^_^

Post by Lethann » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:57 pm

Ok.. I've never posted before, mostly cause I've never had need to, but I wanted to say hello to everyone. So who am I? 8) I'm the sexy, cute chick who was working the VAT, mostly introduced as "Quu's Girlfriend" to most of you. :wink:

Anyway, I just wanted to say it was a blast meeting all of you and I'm looking forward to see all of you again. But for now... must recover... :cry:
Shade and Sweetwater,
Lethann Aeda
(aka Quu's Wife)
The Silver Phoenix | My LiveJournal | My AMV-dot-org Profile

StudioKZ
Org Profile

Post by StudioKZ » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:25 pm

Eight Pages and the only person I got to give me any props at all was Machine and only after revealing that I was the one who got the shot of the revealed... er.. yeah, well, anyways, nice to know you all love and remember me. (Well, actually I already knew that about some of you, but I thought I'd made a decent impression atleast with some new people this year. o.o; )
...IT'S <gasp>

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89045
I love fatties. HOT FUCKING!

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:28 pm

StudioKZ wrote:Eight Pages and the only person I got to give me any props at all was Machine and only after revealing that I was the one who got the shot of the revealed... er.. yeah, well, anyways, nice to know you all love and remember me. (Well, actually I already knew that about some of you, but I thought I'd made a decent impression atleast with some new people this year. o.o; )
That's right Mike! I totally resent the fact that you were able to take pictures because as we were waiting for the girl to lift her shirt again, my fucking camera batteries chose that very moment to die!!! :D
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:30 pm

I think the funniest thing that happen with MJ was wen he was piss drunk during DDR.

I followed him to the bathroom and he just couldnt pee.

"Dude, I feel like someone put freeze fraem on my preimere project."

I burst out laughing at this and told him he was drunk.

He responded with:

"Fuck you man, Nintendo Project 2003!"

Ah, and I got it all on tape. Plus he tripped and fell in the stall which was uber funny 8)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:31 pm

StudioKZ wrote:(Well, actually I already knew that about some of you, but I thought I'd made a decent impression atleast with some new people this year. o.o; )
Recheck the list I put out man... :wink: You were cool, just like everyone else there. I was shocked how easily we all were able to get along, since I thought tensions would arise at some point. You guys are the best! :D

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:42 pm

Machine wrote:I think the funniest thing that happen with MJ was wen he was piss drunk during DDR.

I followed him to the bathroom and he just couldnt pee.

"Dude, I feel like someone put freeze fraem on my preimere project."

I burst out laughing at this and told him he was drunk.

He responded with:

"Fuck you man, Nintendo Project 2003!"

Ah, and I got it all on tape. Plus he tripped and fell in the stall which was uber funny 8)
LOL!!! man i miss all the funny shit :roll:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Return to “Anime Conventions”