The 2006 Logo Contest Begins

Kiarae
Org Profile

Post by Kiarae » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:25 pm

Your English is fine and you are really helpful. I understand now what I did wrong. (I'm having to transfer my images to a laptop in order to get them online because my actual computer is having problems reading the modem)

Thank you very much, Hinatasan!

To Phade: I'm resubmitting the same files the right way, so I apologize in advance for repeating the entries. Hope that's okay. Sorry for being so clueless. :oops: I'll try not to do it again.
Abyss B R E A K I N G Studios

ToastMan
Org Profile

Post by ToastMan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:28 am

I've submited my entry over a week ago, and its still in "Pending" status. Is that normal?

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:33 pm

Depends on how fast dokidoki is processing the banner submissions.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:13 am

derobert wrote:Depends on how fast dokidoki is processing the banner submissions.
The subject is logos, not banners.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:20 am

Nah, the real subject is dero's ability to read :-D
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

keiichi93
Org Profile

Post by keiichi93 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:10 am

Hi,

Just wondering. I just submitted an entry, but after submitting, I realized that it would have been better if I had submitted a gif image file rather than the jpg one. Right now the logo is in the "pending" state. Is there any way that I can update the image file with the gif version of it?

Thanks.

Kiarae
Org Profile

Post by Kiarae » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:25 pm

I'd like to apologize for accidentally entering one of my submissions twice. (I can't believe that I messed up again! :oops: )
Abyss B R E A K I N G Studios

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:11 pm

My 'project file' got rejected. But I made the logo free hand in Paintbrush and uploaded the bitmap image as would be proper. Could someone look into that, and fix that?

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

keiichi93
Org Profile

Post by keiichi93 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:43 pm

Hi,

I found that I had an error in my project file (plus I wanted to upload a gif version of the image as stated in my previous post earlier, but nobody replied on how to accomplish the correction yet), so I submitted another entry with the corrected project file and a gif image. Since there was no place to put any comments to explain what I was doing, I named my zip file with a long name (ie. something like ...PLEASE_DON_T_USE_PREVIOUS_ENTRY_BUT_USE_THIS_ONE-SEE_README_FOR_DETAILS.zip)
and put a README.txt inside the zip file. Anyhow, I just checked and the second entry that I submitted got rejected because it was treated as a duplicate (ie. the one with the corrected project file and with the long zip file name which contained the README.txt file) I guess my long zip file name and explanation was missed.

Maybe I'm just pleading to the choir, but hopefully somebody with some kind of authority over the contest (I guess the person who's reviewing the logo submissions will do ^_^) will read this and lend a helping hand and help me get this straightened out?

Thanks

Immortalarena
Org Profile

About Pending

Post by Immortalarena » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:35 pm

I was just noticing that some of my banners have ben pending since the 14th of January and was hoping if any of them were rejected I could go back and fix them, but Now I am just curious if the time expires on the 5th and they have neither been accepted nor rejected will they automatically be disqualified? Or will there be a massive acception rejection party on the submission deadline day.

Return to “Site Announcements”