AWA is CON that you just can't miss!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
rys
Org Profile

Take what you can get...

Post by rys » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:37 pm

Sorry jbone, paizuri is taken... Mine! All Mine!

Jason

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:49 pm

Man... I met all these great people and wonderfull creators, and not one person seems to remember me :( :( :(

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:03 pm

Wonka wrote:Man... I met all these great people and wonderfull creators, and not one person seems to remember me :( :( :(
yeah doesn't it suck. oh wait i never met any GREAT people. :wink: :P
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:21 pm

Wonka wrote:Man... I met all these great people and wonderfull creators, and not one person seems to remember me :( :( :(
I met you...sexy bitch!! :wink:

Man, AWA = WOW!!! Nuff said...

Everyone I met was super uber duper cool. Big props to Fluxy, rys, Ermac, Ian, Carlos, Wonka and Julian (who lost there keys somewhere along the way!!! :lol: ), Nathan Benzer, Jeff Gambitt, MeriC and VegittoEX, Senta Miller, Big Dave, Danny Wilson, Jonathan Watson, Tim Park, Quu, Hsien, Joe Crossdaile, Steve Pope, StudioKZ, Vlad, Will Millberry, Jescaflowne, Paizuri, the MTT guys, and everyone else for making this one of the best weekends of my life. Good times indeed... 8)

I must learn the secrets of the "punch" come Ushi and Akon. :shock:

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:23 pm

jbone wrote:Reading the rest of the thread...feh. How come I always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? :?
BTW, sorry about tackling you man but I must say you felt warm and fuzzy. :wink: Also, I did puke finally on the last day but it was more sickness related than drunk. :cry: Also, I didn't wanna leave out Lord Rae and Neogohan on the list of awesome people we met. You guys rock! :D

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:41 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
I met you...sexy bitch!! :wink:

You know what I meen! :evil:

I think I was just lumped into the Mindwarp/RVP group :(

Adiamante
Org Profile

Post by Adiamante » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:58 pm

I was as well............wait a minute.................nevermind 8)
-Adiamante
<a href="http://www.randomvariable.net">Random Variable Productions</a>

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:58 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
jbone wrote:Reading the rest of the thread...feh. How come I always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? :?
BTW, sorry about tackling you man but I must say you felt warm and fuzzy. :wink: Also, I did puke finally on the last day but it was more sickness related than drunk. :cry: Also, I didn't wanna leave out Lord Rae and Neogohan on the list of awesome people we met. You guys rock! :D
OF COURSE I felt warm and fuzzy! I WAS WEARING A WOOL SUIT! Sheesh...
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:58 pm

Wonka wrote: You know what I meen! :evil:

That's because you are part of "El Familia". :twisted: BTW...

If anyone remembers the Nintendo Project I suggested during my drunken stupor throughout the weekend, I'm still kind of serious about it. :D I call dibs on Zelda!!!

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:00 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Wonka wrote: You know what I meen! :evil:

That's because you are part of "El Familia". :twisted: BTW...

If anyone remembers the Nintendo Project I suggested during my drunken stupor throughout the weekend, I'm still kind of serious about it. :D I call dibs on Zelda!!!
I remember that. i would call dibs but i suck.. that and Rozard already got dibs on Megaman damn you rozard :evil:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Return to “Anime Conventions”