CSUN Anime Club AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:52 am

Yes!!! Send them now!! All of them! Before it's too late!!! ^_^

Just helping to push them along!! 8)
ImageImage

tetsuo_2004
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo_2004 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:04 pm

ey - animePROPHECY guy if im not recognisable so u should (hopefully) know me :D
neways 2 questions - no black before and after digital submissions at all?? and the ftp thing......the site never connects for me, using cuteftp, keeps saying waiting for incoming message, then says error retry in 3 mins. Strange it is....

tetsuo_2004
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo_2004 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:46 pm

this time display my site dammit.......i mean ummm....yeah, ftp dont work :roll:

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:50 pm

blank is not needed for digital
and talk to the other guy about the FTP since he set that up

tetsuo_2004
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo_2004 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:10 pm

hmmm ok then........excuse me other guy, ftp wont work :?

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:09 am

=ou are probably running PASV mode on your FTP.....for cute ftp go to Edit > Settings, then in the "Connect" Branch click firewall and make sure PASV Mode is UNCHECKED...You should be able to connect now....

I have had some problems with people submitting videos through ftp...They seem not to go through and cut out halfway.....So if you want to upload to ftp go ahead.....I've tested it and I've received no problems...So It may be the server going down for a second or problems on user ends.....but I hope you all know you don't HAVE to upload through FTP.....My AIM is ALWAYS open to upload through as well.....SN is "RyokuGateu"...Just IM me and I'll try to get back to you....I leave my pc on 24/7 so I should get your message if I'm away....Start cracking people....start sending in those videos...=P...I don't want to get flooded at the end of the deadline with mass AIM submissions...lol....I'm only human....and one person...Can't handle everything like that....=P

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:24 am

I'm SOOO stupid!...I just realized what the cutting off problem with the ftp was!...I'm so sorry people...but it was the disk quota I forgot to change for the ftp account...it was on 20 megs...no wonder....now it's set to unlimited...so please upload to the ftp!....Who ever made the Love Hina video called "Middle" and Kevin Lewis...please re-upload your submissions cause they were cut halfway through upload due to this problem....FTP is up and running everyone....taking all submissions!....=D...This makes me feel much better...Thank god AIM won't hassel me...but if you can't upload through FTP AIM is always an option....

tetsuo_2004
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo_2004 » Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:01 pm

nope, changed that setting and it still says 'incoming welcome message....' then next line 'error, retrying in 30 seconds'. ARGH! i also tried getting that aim, but i wasnt really sure how to work it so i probably didnt add u right - either way it stuffed up. wtf, is it such a crime to want to send in an amv god?!!

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:17 am

lol....IM me at "RyokuGateu".....I'll see what I can do...

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:18 am

That is one hell of a long name.
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Return to “AMV Contests”