Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Sloppet
Org Profile

Post by Sloppet » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:23 am

Why do I think it's the best Music Video Clip??

It's really great :!: This MVC is about the final battle: Vegeta & Goku vs Kid Buu, Majin Buu. The timeing is just perfect, I love it. Pogo used Drowning Pool's Bodies, which is used in many DBZ/GT Clips, but in this one it's just outstanding! The effects used in this MVC are also good, sometimes a bit not necesarry if you asked me :idea: , but it's not bad... :arrow:

ssjrock-lee
Org Profile

Post by ssjrock-lee » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:54 pm

there are so many Dragonball Z amvs out there yet you cant seem to find a decent one. when you are downloading amvs and you see its using dbz we are all very reluctant to download it because there are so many that are that badly made.

in my opinion this amv surpasses all the dbz amvs out there. the reason i have put this amv up is because this amv deserves to be recognised for what it is; it does not deserve the title of just another dbz amv!

the effects, concept, music ect, all fit perfecly. i guarantee that whoever downloads this amv will be more than happy with the outcome.

get downloading and dont miss out!!!

THIS AMV DESERVES TO BE IN THE TOP 10 AMVS OUT THERE BUT THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH THE HELP OF YOU GUYS

twotengoten
Org Profile

Post by twotengoten » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:29 am

Does no one seems to recognize one of the greatest?

For You by Master_Gohan22 is amazing. It's a tribute to Goku and ends DBZ where it should have ended.

killerwog corp
Org Profile

Post by killerwog corp » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:47 am

this AMV has to be the best iv seen for DBZ the editing is PERFECT and the action sync is on the dot here is a link

navs92
Org Profile

Post by navs92 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:57 pm

awsome vid on dbz you should watch beleive it or not i am listenin to it right now it combines to songs made by the same artist excellent dbz vid i think
just can't be assed to put it in

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:10 pm

One of the best action/dance DBZ videos :wink:

Aria Mournesong
Org Profile

Post by Aria Mournesong » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:23 pm

The AMV will instantly blow you away by his Carmina Burana logo at the beginning. However there are a few scenes that could have been cut out due to the quality not matching up with the rest of the vid.

Overall though this is one of the best DBZ AMVs I've seen from a relatively new person.

Volcano Videos
Org Profile

Yet Another DBZ Video

Post by Volcano Videos » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:23 am

This video is called Yet Another DBZ Video and it was made By NeoGohan. Its to the song What You Got By Raville. I like This vid Because It Dosnt Completly Rely on Effects and has no beats ignored.
YOU DONT WANNA MESS WIT US BECAUSE WE'RE REESLERS! AND WE PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

Celest_Eclipse
Org Profile

Awesome Vid

Post by Celest_Eclipse » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:26 pm

THE COOLEST! Ok, I've seen my share of ones that are better... but this vid really rocks.
Especially if you're a Goku fan, if not you should watch it anyways because there was so much work put into this and it really shows. This dude has edited and re-edited this vid so much that you really have to sit back and say "Wow, dude, that's true devotion to Goku!"

Vid info:

Title: Goku is tripin'
Member: Chronic_neo
Live life for the living, and love for the beauty of it.

gamer3100
Org Profile

Post by gamer3100 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:41 am

ok first i would like to say that i havent seen any on here by oo7vegeta yet. go to http://www.dbzsc.com and check out his videos.

This vid is kick.
Guarding yourself from the love of another
Left you with nothing tonight
Why does it sound like the devil is laughing
Leaving me haunted tonight, you did decide

Return to “Recommended AMVs”