Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:08 pm

Garylisk wrote:Something to the effect of "Cleansing the planet of bad spirits, like bleach"
Wow, bleach is more useful than I ever imagined! :lol:

But really, "bleach"? Pfft. :roll:

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:18 pm

The first rule of names: they don't have to make sense. Applies here, too.

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:28 pm

kon is taking care of ichigo's body for the moment while he is in soul society. love bleach...

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:19 am

greenrider85 wrote:kon is taking care of ichigo's body for the moment while he is in soul society. love bleach...
No...Ichi is on vactation while hes in the soul society. At least thats what he told his fam.
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:14 pm

yeah, that's it really.. that would be wierd if no one watched the family.

KiteS23
Org Profile

Post by KiteS23 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:45 pm

How someone was asking about why ichigo can transform into a hollow even though that item was in rukia is something that has been bugging me for awhile too. So far what I've read up to in the manga hasnt attempted to try and explain that either. The only thing that I can think of is that it has something to do with Zangetsu that we dont know about yet. If you guys remember, when ichigo was trying to get the sword back after his fight with Kenpachi, Zangetsu had that hollow form fight with ichigo. Once he was done, Zangetsu absorbed the hollow back into himself. I just can't help but think there is some darker side to Zangetsu that we don't know about yet. That being said, I think that Urahara knows exactly what is going on as usual and just isnt telling anyone.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Title name

Post by O-Kagachi » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:04 pm

As for the topic on the name of the anime, I've heard its called bleach due to Ichigo's "Bleach" Blonde hair.

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:12 pm

no that's not why it's called bleach. and ichigo isn't blond. he has orange hair. lol.

SpringBoy
Org Profile

Post by SpringBoy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:40 am

KiteS23 wrote:How someone was asking about why ichigo can transform into a hollow even though that item was in rukia is something that has been bugging me for awhile too. So far what I've read up to in the manga hasnt attempted to try and explain that either. The only thing that I can think of is that it has something to do with Zangetsu that we dont know about yet. If you guys remember, when ichigo was trying to get the sword back after his fight with Kenpachi, Zangetsu had that hollow form fight with ichigo. Once he was done, Zangetsu absorbed the hollow back into himself. I just can't help but think there is some darker side to Zangetsu that we don't know about yet. That being said, I think that Urahara knows exactly what is going on as usual and just isnt telling anyone.
Interesting theory but I think you should go back and watch the early episodes again. Do you remember how Ichigo got his Shinigami powers back? He was actually turned into a hollow by Urahara's process and then managed to recover himself. Ichigo didn't need the "jewel-thingy" (can't remember the name) since he'd already partially been turned into a hollow.

Zangetsu probably does have his own agenda but, first and foremost, he's interested in survival and making sure his world doesn't collapse around him. So it appears that his interests align with Ichigo's.
MANGA SPOILERS wrote:This could mean that he is either a Vizard or Arrancar, although the Vizards have already claimed him as one of their own so that would indicate he's a Vizard. I'm guessing that this means Ichigo is actually one of the only ones capable of stopping Aizen and the other Vizards as he is only one who has power comparable to theirs.

Of course, he first has to learn how to harness this power without losing himself to his hollow-side.

Jaron95
Org Profile

Post by Jaron95 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:33 am

greenrider85 wrote:no that's not why it's called bleach. and ichigo isn't blond. he has orange hair. lol.
Ever seen dark hair after it's been bleached? It turns orange.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”