Welcome to Yoko (aka Yoko e Yokoso)

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Welcome to Yoko (aka Yoko e Yokoso)

Post by derobert » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:48 pm

We've switch to running the site on our new server, <a href="http://Yoko.AnimeMusicVideos.Org/">Yoko</a>. It should be much faster now!

Please report any problems you find with the new server.

[Oh, btw, don't report any errors you got before this message was posted... A lot of things were broken before that....]
Last edited by derobert on Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:58 pm

So....no more kero? Too many server issues? well its nice to see a change of pace for once.

[dero: No, Yoko is just taking over for Yuri's web/db duties. Kero and Nago remain.]

thirdjukebox
Org Profile

A Bug in the New System

Post by thirdjukebox » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:13 pm

:x Everytime I click the local link on any video, instead of taking me to the download screen for that video, the web site gets redirected to the home page. There's no announcement saying anything about it, so I'm wondering if its a system glitch, or if it's something that hasn't been announced as part of the new server switch. In either case, I'd like to know when the videos are going to be up and running again.

[dero: This has been fixed]

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:21 pm

Is this a problem with the server?

I'm having difficulties changing the image in my profile. The image I'm trying to use is a 281x282 jpg, but after I click "update" it won't show up. I've tried using other images as well, but nothing seems to work.

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:01 pm

(this thread should have been titled "Yoko e Yokoso" :))
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:57 pm

*inverse* wrote:I'm having difficulties changing the image in my profile. The image I'm trying to use is a 281x282 jpg, but after I click "update" it won't show up. I've tried using other images as well, but nothing seems to work.
I've had that problem before. Try clearing the image first, then upload a new one.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:29 am

Rozard wrote:Try clearing the image first, then upload a new one.
"Clearing" as in removing? I've done that. I'm able to browse for an image, and click "update", but I'm still getting a blank page. I haven't had this problem before - especially with images I've already used.

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:03 pm

I'll look into if there is a problem uploading member picture images, there might be.
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

mikeocheskey
Org Profile

New anime and song title

Post by mikeocheskey » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:03 pm

I'm having trouble entering a new video I made. The video uses an anime and a song that aren't listed in the database, but whenever I try to add them nothing happens. I click on the "add anime" and the "add song" buttons and I get the pop-up form asking you to type in the new song or anime. After I type in the title and click the "add" button the form resets itself without saving any of the information into the database. I've checked my internet settings and can't find anything wrong with it. I was wondering if this is a server error or if I need to do something to my settings to correct this.

kurahiel
Org Profile

Post by kurahiel » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:52 am

I have two problems :

1 - I can't post an image in my profile. It just won't show up and there is not confirmation of uplaoding or error like. I've tried uplaoding a few times and it won't work.

2- I've tried putting a new banner for the banner contest, but it won't work. My 3 banners have already been admin viewed or voted upon. When I try to upload a new banner, it doesn't say anything and brings me back to the "upload your banner" page.

Maybe it's just me, but maybe not.. I'm sure it's not... I'm clueless, but not that much ^_-... ick ! help me !

Return to “Site Announcements”