Animasia: The First Instrumentality Project

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:25 am

What you have done this day, is beyond words.

So I will not try, except to say that this was far better than I could have dreamed of.

Great job, crew.

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:38 am

anubisx00 wrote:Now I have to download! (Yay for fast cable connections :D )
:down: with slow DSL connections! Fortunately patience is one of my virtues. :wink:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:36 am

Whew, finally finished watching it all together for the first time (yes, that's new even for me) :D

Wonderful. I hadn't realized it looked so good together.

My favorite segments might only be understood by the... two people out there who may or may not share my artistic beliefs - but that'd be 13'37" (possibly my favorite AMV, period) and Surrealism.

Great. Bakadeshi, I want DVDs :)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:43 am

Otohiko wrote:Great. Bakadeshi, I want DVDs :)
x2 i would pay for a dvd

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:00 am

celibi87 wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Great. Bakadeshi, I want DVDs :)
x2 i would pay for a dvd
Uh. wouldn't that be illegal? :roll:
ImageImage

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:03 am

Wow.

I have never openly cried with an amv before. The Furuba selection at the end of part one got me. :')

Amazing stuff. By far the best thing the org has to offer.

:up: WAY up!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:57 am

I emplore everyone to at least watch each part all the way through once, since this project is very diverse in style and presentation of each AMV, there is bound to be some tracks you like and others you don't. If you give up after the first few, you might miss some you like later on. ^^

As for the DVDs, Production will begin shortly, I'll have to discuss with project members on best way to handle costs and such for distribution. (since I plan to have DVD covers, labels, possibly inserts with track listings and everything) I won't make the cost anymore than $5 per DVD set though.

Downloading both parts to see the finaliazed product as I type this :wink:

krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:10 am

Congratulations to ALL who participated. After tracking this immense project from the beginning (and listening to all of jasper's rambling :wink: ), I'm SO excited that this project is complete.

Downloading NOW! :D

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:38 am

Yay! Even though I was only actually on the project for the tail end of it, I kept up with the thread since it was made, and it's awesome to finally see it completed Image

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:49 pm

Watched through everything. I have to agree this porject came out beautifull ^^

I have my favorites and my least favorites as far as tracks go, but for the most part I enjoyed the entire project as a whole. Great job everyone on your parts.

And Thank you Jasper for your relentless efforts in directing this Project to its completion. Now where is the original guy that started it all to comment on the completed work? *looks around for rose4emily*

2 thumbs way up!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”