Trailers and other Parodies

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:35 pm

This is a really funny amv :P it made me laugh so much having Mugen be Chris Tucker and Jin as Jackie Chan :D

crashman.2
Org Profile

Post by crashman.2 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:46 pm

I really liked SephirothJenova's Red VS Blue - Anime Style!. He took the audio form an episode of the very popluar web series Red vs. Blue with both Neon Genesis Evangelion (Being the Reds) and Gundam Wing (Being the Blues). This made me laugh for days (mostly because I'm a Red vs. Blue fan myself) and did a good job on the editing.

prettysoldiersailormoon
Org Profile

Post by prettysoldiersailormoon » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:48 am

Don't leave now! Don't listen to the editor of this video. The quality DOES NOT suck. It's excellent. She doesn't miss a beat and the lip sync is fantastic! No fan of Sailor Moon should be without this video. Even if you don't like Sailor Moon, download it anyway!!!!!!

I can't believe you people left out "Right Now Some Is Reading This Title" by Doki Doki Productions...

Man this movie cracks me up.
Last edited by prettysoldiersailormoon on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:01 pm

Last edited by JaddziaDax on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

catal
Org Profile

Post by catal » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:23 pm

Seven trailer, using full metal alchemist.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:40 am

You've seen me pimp this video in my sig. 8-)

This awesome MAD creator has basically made a parody of the entire Bleach first opening. Of course for anyone who hasn't seen Bleach yet, he placed the original opening at the bottom left corner. Definetely worth checking out. 8-)
ImageImage

Mysticalfan
Org Profile

Post by Mysticalfan » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:57 am

Another one made by VegettoX and MeriC is
"X-men Trailer/DBZ" with Vegeta as Wolverine. I think it's very funny.

Also, I thought the Trailer for FF Advent Children with the song "Somebody Told Me' was very cool and I know almost nothing about FF.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:22 am

Guts, Prince of Denmark is hilarious. Guts as Arnold Schwarzenegger as Hamlet... sounds good to me! :D
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:37 am

Unfortunately this hasn't been catelogued on a-m-v.org yet, but i've been pestering the guy to get around to it and he promises he will within the next couple of weeks, so for now i can only give you a link to the video available from the DZX Productions site. This is a trailer to rival the Narutrix. (< that's just my opinion though, other people may feel differently)

[MOD13: video is now on Local.]

next up:

This video is excellent. It portrays the amazing amount of parallels between the Matrix storyline, and that of the anime series Getbackers. Not only that but in the video information page the author links to a word document she has made in which she has personally listed all of the parallels within the two. Scene selection is perfect and presents the same mood and atmosphere as the original trailer. This video comes in two forms: Single video, and double video, which present both the original trailer, and the Mugenjou trailer. I'd highly suggest the latter, so you can get a better idea of how much effort she put into the scene selection.
Last edited by Prodigi on Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Janey
Org Profile

Post by Janey » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm

This video is really funny and originality is on top. The reasons why persocons are better than real people explained not only with scenes but also with text put over the animation. Although it looks like an evil parody, it also appers to be dealing with the actual "mashines against human" problem.

This is just a GREAT video and the BEST parody on "Lain"... and on the AMV's in a whole. It's said to be not a re-watchable one, but I've seen it for 50 times already... No need to say more. Just download it and call some friend for the first watch.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”