New music video! .hack//SIGN to Lifehouse

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cosmos Studio
Org Profile

New music video! .hack//SIGN to Lifehouse

Post by Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:25 pm

Hiya,
Got my new music video up, it's in MPEG format..

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9374

Please comment, questions also welcome! ^^ ...Please keep in mind this was made with limited downloaded footage though ( I could go through all of the reasons why my music video's use downloaded footage, but I wouldn't want to put you through that ^^; )
~Cosmos

KLin
Org Profile

Ack, I'm losing my originality. :D

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:30 pm

And I was reveling in the fact that I made the only .hack//sign only AMV on the database to date. But, I guess it was just a matter of time. Nice to see a new one at any rate, I'll definately check it out when I get the chance.

Cosmos Studio
Org Profile

Post by Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:32 pm

hehe...I was thinking about mentioning that, but I didn't want to sound the horn. LoL ...Please check it out when you get some time. ^^
Thanks,
~Cosmos

KLin
Org Profile

Thanks.

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:43 pm

It's probably a good thing you didn't. My video isn't available for download at the moment because I lost my student web server space. (Which had 9 episodes of .hack//sign uploaded on it before it was taken down, tee hee... :)

I could upload it to the temporary space that I am using now, but I'm hoping more people will take a look at my latest AMV first. I suppose since that's not been getting a whole lot of downloads lately I could switch it out. And maybe upload the MPEG version of my .hack//sign video this time as well.

Is LFO Christian Contemporary? I noticed you used Michael W. Smith in some AMVs, but I've never heard of LFO as Christian Contemporary artist.

KLin
Org Profile

Hmm, how did I type that incorrectly

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:45 pm

Er, Lifehouse, not LFO. Don't know what nonsense I'm typing, time to sign off.

Cosmos Studio
Org Profile

Post by Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:14 pm

Eh...kinda. They don't consider themselves to be a Christian band, so the actual genre of their music is usually classified as pop/soft rock. Though they do play on some Christian shows and stations, as I remember they said something like just because your Christian and you play music, doesn't make all of your songs Christian music. Kinda complicated, but I think their music can be taken in many differant ways, which proves how awesome he really is as a song writer and musician. I've also been to exposed to a lot of differant music types do to my family (my dad listens to oldies/rock, my mom pop/rock/soft rock and my sister Contemporary Christian), so I find songs anywhere and everywhere. ^^

Aaaa, I've talked to long, I'll shut up now. LoL
~Cosmos

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:18 pm

:shock: Lifehouse's lead singer is gay.

Cosmos Studio
Org Profile

Post by Cosmos Studio » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:25 pm

o.O ...Where'd you hear that?

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:07 am

I like that, I like the way you combined the actual Music Video with your anime music video. Very Good Work! :)
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!

Cosmos Studio
Org Profile

Post by Cosmos Studio » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:10 am

Thanks! ^^ ...I do wish everything was higher quality though ~_~
If you have time, please submit a review. ^_^
~Cosmos

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”