AWA is CON that you just can't miss!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:19 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Machine wrote:I got some pictures of our Tri pto AWA in case anyone is interesed
Damnit, I'm completely drunk in just about every picture!
Hmmm... Look on th bright side, it could of been worse...I think.

Vlad

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:40 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:
Machine wrote:I got some pictures of our Tri pto AWA in case anyone is interesed
Damnit, I'm completely drunk in just about every picture!
Hmmm... Look on th bright side, it could of been worse...I think.

Vlad
Unlike paizuri, I'm also the most unphotogenic person alive. I even managed to look drunk in the pictures where I WASN'T drunk :)
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:46 pm

Before:

Hey Hsien, what do you call cheese that isn't yours?

Before:

After:

NACHO CHEESE! :roll:

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:02 pm

bloodyfang28904: ack.. just saw a vomiting hsien picture -_-

TheNanashii has left the room.

Mikuro Sodochi: I use a Mac though, so I'm not generally allowed to comment on things working or not working.

ZeroSSJ999: i wanna see

bloodyfang28904: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 1&start=30

ZeroSSJ999: lol

bloodyfang28904: lol

Mikuro Sodochi: I don't need to see the Iron Chef losing his dinner, tyvm
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:04 pm

Ugh Guys I can DO with out the BARF picks :oops:

Man that's a fear, if I goto AWA, how do I know you guys won't punch Kuso in the stomach and watch hurl go everywhere then like push me down into it and run off and I'd be all hurt and crying because of that.. :shock:

I've got such a weak stomach and vomit phobia that even just drawing this pic was nasueating. :roll:

~klinky

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:07 pm

You can see Nightowl's hand on the top picture, minutes before he "put the moves" on me, so to speak :lol:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

rys
Org Profile

See...

Post by rys » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:20 pm

It's nothing I haven't seen before, at least this year it wasn't on my floor!

Hsien, my journal has a puke story, just so you know, you aren't alone! :)

Jason

rys
Org Profile

Puke Story?

Post by rys » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:21 pm

I think everyone should post thier puke story... Check out my journal for mine, no, better yet, I'll post it here...

rys
Org Profile

Forgive me for my sins...

Post by rys » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:23 pm

And so...

Okay, so, over the years of college drinking, I've learned my limit, I've passed out cold in two occasions not remembering what happened, and from this, I've learn two things... 1) When I go numb... Stop... 2) for god sakes eat something before consuming alcohol...

So it is very rare that I get sick... But I did, for a very short period of time. So all has died down for the night... And I lay in bed, and Joe is chillin' and watching ESPN. And all the sudden I don't feel so good. So as previously learned, I knew it would be a good idea to go make myself toss my cookies.

So, I tell Joe, "Hey, I'll be right back, I'm going to make myself yack!". Which he wasn't too sure how to respond. :)

So off to the bathroom I go... YACK!

So I'm yacking right, it's this god awful pink from the punch... and I'm puking... and puking... and I stop... Ahhh, all done... Nope, two more rounds... but here is the kicker...

All the sudden, this huge chunk of pizza I had not three hours comes flying out of my mouth. Now granted, I wouldn't even be bringing this story up, but this piece of pizza was HUGE! I was like, "How did I swallow this in the first place?!?!?". Seriously, did two pieces of pizza I ate merge together and make a bigger chunk of pizza in my stomach, and then flew out of my mouth. I'm not kidding, when it hit the water (or well, the pink liquid that contaminated the toilet water), it splashed so hard I had to jump and miss it hitting me in the eye. After that, I knew I was done, or rather, I was afraid to expunge any more fluid from my body in the fear of my spleen shortly following.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:24 pm

~klinky

Return to “Anime Conventions”