AWA is CON that you just can't miss!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:33 pm

Castor Troy wrote:I can't decide which con to go to next year.... AWA or Akon...

Akon has lesbians though..

Hey Castor, here is something from Hsien Lee's journal that he posted about AWA:

- THE craziest thing I have ever seen at a con: a girl pulling her shirt up and having her breasts ("Boobies," for Kwasek) fondled/sucked on by random guys standing around her o_0 o_0

So whats it gonna be baby? Akon or AWA?

Let me put it this way. Akon was a blast cause there was always something to do. At AWA, you meet everyone and have a blast!!!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:08 pm

Machine wrote: Hey Castor, here is something from Hsien Lee's journal that he posted about AWA:

- THE craziest thing I have ever seen at a con: a girl pulling her shirt up and having her breasts ("Boobies," for Kwasek) fondled/sucked on by random guys standing around her o_0 o_0
Oh hell yes! :D :D :D

*Finds out how much are tickets to Atlanta*
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:13 pm

Machine wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I can't decide which con to go to next year.... AWA or Akon...

Hey Castor, here is something from Hsien Lee's journal that he posted about AWA:

Let me put it this way. Akon was a blast cause there was always something to do. At AWA, you meet everyone and have a blast!!!
damnit why do i always miss the best parts

oh yeah i am only 15 DAMNIT!!!!
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Nightowl
Org Profile

Post by Nightowl » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:13 pm

Machine wrote:

Yeah. And guess who got pictures. ^.^

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:17 pm

Nightowl wrote:Yeah. And guess who got pictures. ^.^

A very smart man got pictures :D

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:24 pm

It sounds like you guys had some wild fun times.

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:27 pm

You wouldn't believe some of our stories.....

Crazy shit!!!! :twisted:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:14 pm

HHhhmm.. I guess it's time to do some saving up for AKon and AWA!!! ^_^
ImageImage

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:14 pm

man! its just not fair!!!!! heheh i hope u all had a great time! sounded like it, cant wait to see what Machine's AWA 8 Doc is going to be like, im going to enjoy being the beta tester for that sucker!

man im so going next year! shit, well at least i had a damn good pay off for not going (read journal) well, i would have tooken AWA for sure but oh well. well come next year im going to AWA and possibly Akon!!!
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

StudioKZ
Org Profile

Post by StudioKZ » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:54 pm

Yes, that smart man was me, cause Nate was too drunk to use his own camera. :P (Dammit, I want SOME recognition!!!)
...IT'S <gasp>

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89045
I love fatties. HOT FUCKING!

Return to “Anime Conventions”