Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:50 am

Righto...

Reserved: "The Magic of Christmas Day" by Celine Dion

Don't ask me why.

Finished my thing... uploading right now... Jadd, tell me if I should change anything ;)

Szwagier
Org Profile

Post by Szwagier » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:58 am

mmkay, so I'll reserve "Towns Meeting Song" by Danny Elfman ;]
ImageImageImage

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:36 am

godix wrote:Ok, so I've ripped the song. I've ripped Elfen lied. I've sat down and started selecting scenes. You know, that running down the checklist people do before they actually start editing. The scene where she slices off the girls arms and legs, check. The scene of the heart being ripped out of a guys body, check. The scene of her walking along naked carrying the someones head she just ripped off, check. When all of a sudden it hits me, this has to go on local. No decapitations allowed. Negative on the ripping off limps thing. Not a prayer of showing internal organs suddenly becoming not so internal. Damnit. And it was going to be such a wonderful christmas video. Something to show the kiddies on christmas eve, assuming of course you actively hated the brat.

So, chances of me coming up with an idea I like and is org friendly then getting it done on time are about as dead as the guy without a head I mentioned above. If you need help putting the bits together or some ideas on transitions from one bit to another let me know. But odds are I won't be doing a video for this MEP.

You know the really sad thing, I'm not kidding. Those really were the scenes I needed. If anything I was going to run into problems because there aren't enough decapitations and the like in Elfen Lied. It would have been fucking great.
Wait...no decapitations at all?

...I could be in trouble here (...one of the scenes I was planning on using (and one of the more infamous Ideon moments) has a kid get their head taken off by gunfire... ...the thing is, it's a clean hit. There's no blood (that I can see anyways...just there one second...blast...gone the next.)

(That said, I got word back from Shin-Getter. They're gonna see about sending the raws, but it's gonna be tricky since they need to get in touch with the guy who's got them)

(So my status for this project is pending.)
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:13 pm

for all projects contining too much violence please send them anyways... if you can keep it to minimum (like maybe avoiding her ripping someone's heart out) then We'll see what I can do o.0

I've already got an elfen lied beta that fits under org standards...

and Godix, you could always join Rodolphs "money shot" o.0 if you really want to do that scene o.0

Abaddon_Archangel
Org Profile

Post by Abaddon_Archangel » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:04 pm

godix wrote:You know the really sad thing, I'm not kidding. Those really were the scenes I needed. If anything I was going to run into problems because there aren't enough decapitations and the like in Elfen Lied. It would have been fucking great.
This may sound demented of me, but I HAVE to see this clip, in the MEP or not, just sounds hilarious.

Anyway, three tracks down, and thinking about doing more... if I can find a good christmas song, I'm gonna try to use Vampire Hunter D (Bloodlust). Been trying to find something funny for that anime for a while.

Also - I was thinking of names.

Holdiays at the Org
I'm dreaming of an AMV Christmas
Jingle Org
Happy Holidays from A-M-V.org
Santa's Coming to the Org
etc..

Good Luck to everyone and I can't wait to see this Project finished.

[Edit]: Jadd -- I was wondering if I could use the Xmas-MEP pic in my sig as well.
Image Image Image

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:07 pm

if you want to use it you can :) more advertisement the better :) its up for grabs, just link it to the beginning of the thread :)

I misspelled holiday though :P

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:22 pm

Heero_Yuy84 wrote:Wait...no decapitations at all?
Direct quote from the upload page:
What you should NOT upload
This is the important part. Uploading things that are on this list may result in a ban.
Excessive graphic violence. Examples include seeing innards, dismemberment and decapitation.

I was actually going to do all three. Whoopsie.
JaddziaDax wrote:for all projects contining too much violence please send them anyways... if you can keep it to minimum (like maybe avoiding her ripping someone's heart out)
The lyrics are 'one juicy pumping heart whets my appitite. When I get hungry I run out and slay someone tonight'. I don't think there's a way of showing that and remaining in org guidelines. I'll see what I can do though.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:27 pm

as i said I think the other christmas project might be going for a bit more extreme results

o.0 lol you could post that one to them...

I'd still like to see your video though, sounds hilarious :D

such a "shame" they have that limit on the .org o.0 (though I've seen alot of people breaking that rule anyways, I dont think I would want to attempt it, as I'm planning on announcing it)

I just dont have any other place to host it at the moment o.0

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:34 am

jubjub: I need the the title/artist for the audio track for your Azu piece o.0

and who sent me this:

Song: Winter WOnderland
Artist: Eurythmics
Anime: Hana Yori Dango

thanks in advance :D

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:28 am

JaddziaDax wrote:jubjub: I need the the title/artist for the audio track for your Azu piece o.0

and who sent me this:

Song: Winter WOnderland
Artist: Eurythmics
Anime: Hana Yori Dango
Sorry Jaddz! That was me... I forgot to add my name to it... I had just sent an entry to the AMV Hell comp, and that one's anon. :oops:

Here's the other info:
Song: Christmas Cats-Silent Night
Artist: Joe Daddario

Thanks!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”