mikestrife wrote:Are we calling anime as well. Not that many xmas choices. Guess what I'm asking is can two or more ppl use the same anime.
I was thinking of using several anime in the same section.
WhereNext wrote:i read through the whole thread, but i don't recall seeing this anywhere. Is there a specific codec for the video/audio for the submission. I have finished my vid and just want to know what format you wanna it in.
DarkSchneider wrote:ACtually, I do have an idea cause Ill finish my vid soon. But I can't identify who does this. It sounds like stand up comedy, Blue Collar type. But I cant identify whos telling the joke. For now, can ya put me on the list, and for the one thing, I found it on this: http://colefamilies.com/Songs/Waves/chr ... _songs.htm
Just scroll down and look for "Various Carols (NOT for children's ears)" and click on Carols "its underlined".
JaddziaDax wrote:I decided to go through with it!!
Even if there is another Christmasy project going o.0
Friends have gotten me interested in MEP version
due to their interest in wanting to make it!
This MEP Video will be as "hellish" as you want to make it!
1. ANYONE can join, this MEP is open to anyone who wants to submit any short, and you're allowed to submit as many shorts as you want/can.
2. .ORG RULES: your shorts must comply with the A-M-V.org rules, so no excessive violence, and no porn! (and no Evenescence, Seether or Creed) would eventually like to host this on the .org when its done
3. THEME: Must be Christmas/Winter Holliday themed! Also can be Chanukah themed or Kwanza (sp?) or Yule... What ever "winter holliday" you like!
4. LENGTH: Each clip must be under 30 seconds!! this is a short compliation AMV MEP. If your AMV exceeds 30 seconds it might not be included in the final product. (depending on how funny it is).
5. CONTENT: (3 Parts)
A. Video - I perfer that the video contains Anime. Video Game/CGI works well too... Manga is okay as well, but more than likely not as effective as Anime. SUBMIT AS CLEAN OF A VIDEO AS YOU CAN GET! videos containing subtitles from Fansubs will not be included in the final product, if you have subs in your video for comedy sake, then its alright, but the "joke" must be ovbious enough for me to get it.
--ALSO - Project files should be 640x480. That is a 4x3 resolution so if someone uses 16x9 source they should letterbox it. (thanks Godix for the suggestion!) as for a codec to render them in: yousendit gives you up to 1gb per file transferr, so theres plenty of room... I'd perfer the cleanest .AVI you can get me The only thing I ask is that the codec must something that is editable and as lossless as you can get it.
B. Songs - any songs that are allowed to be hosted on the .org are allowed! (no Evenescence, Seether or Creed, due to recent events) but any non-holliday songs only if you can make it fit the theme.
--Song Claim - feel free to claim your song in the thread if you are worried about someone doing it!!!
C. I am going for comedy, so do your best to make your videos funny! Dramatic AMVs might not fit the theme so well, so as funny as you can make them!
6. WATERMARKS: If you wish to mark your videos with a watermark feel free to do so (see AMV Hell 3 as an example) I just ask that no over distracting Watermarks are used. You don't have to watermark if you don't want to.
7. HOW TO: All submissions will be recieved through a http://www.yousendit.com/ link in a PM to JaddziaDax, You dont have to but it would be helpful to name your files like this:
or please include your sources in the PM that way I am sure to credit properly.
8. DEADLINE: December 19, 2005 and the final product will probably be posted by December 21, 2005... This is to give people time to work on their videos without too much interference to their holliday. If anyone thinks that this should be pushed back let me know.
9. Above all Have Fun! And feel free to make your videos as "wrong" as you want them!
A title hasnt been chosen yet, as the other project is a "Hell" Project any titles containing "hell" probably won't fit.
And on another note: I am not Zarxrax and I don't really want people confusing this project as a part of his Hell Series. If anyone has any suggestions on a title feel free to let me know
If there are any Questions feel free to post them in this thread
but be sure to read the whole thread before asking any new questions.
The Chipmonks - Christmas Don't Be Late
The Kinks - Father Christmas
Southpark - Dreidle song (4th season)
The Christmas Calamity
Frank Delima - Fillipino Christmas
The Used - Alone this Holiday
Bob and Doug McKenzie - Winter Wonderland and 12 Days of Christmas
carol of the bells
Love Actually Soundtrack - Christmas is All Around
something with Celine Dion in it
Jingle Bells and Silent Night (MAHO-do versions)
Weird Al - Christmas at Ground Zero
Cheech and Chong - Santa and his old lady
at least one from Tales from the Cryptmas
Southpark - Merry F*cking Christmas By Mr. Garrison
The Grinch - You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas
mr hanky the xmas poo
Bob Rivers - What If Enenem Made Jingle Bells?
88 fingers Louie- all I want for christmas (is my 2 front teeth)
(any more or corrections to the list as to who did the song,
please let me know so I can fix it)
JaddziaDax wrote:WhereNext wrote:i read through the whole thread, but i don't recall seeing this anywhere. Is there a specific codec for the video/audio for the submission. I have finished my vid and just want to know what format you wanna it in.
I dont have any Specifics in mind particularly... yousendit gives you up to 1gb per file transferr, so theres plenty of room... I'd perfer the cleanest .AVI you can get me The only thing I ask is that the codec must something that is editable and as lossless as you can get it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests