Videos using FLCL (Fooly Cooly)

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Videos using FLCL (Fooly Cooly)

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:49 pm

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use FLCL (Fooly Cooly) as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

LenWidleheyt
Org Profile

Post by LenWidleheyt » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:08 am

Truly awesome action/sentimental video. Top-notch timing and lip-synch, plus very nice use of some interesting filters. The mood here is hard to describe; "dramatic" is an understatement. Gives me goosebumps every time.
/ Len Anarchimedes Widleheyt
:arrow: <i>"Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?"</i>

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:49 am

Truelly a masterpiece of weirdness. This might very possibly be the weirdest thing on the org. Good lipsync, and nice use of effects. And possibly just one big load of crap but certainly worth watching (after consuming a very large amount of alcohol).

MixMasterPM
Org Profile

Post by MixMasterPM » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:30 pm

probably one of the sweetest videos ever.

so many layers your head explodes for a bit
I hate. -asuka

dnk
Org Profile

Fooly Cooly

Post by dnk » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:28 pm

This is a great video anyone who likes Fooly Cooly should definately give this video a look. When I first saw this vid It reminded me of everything that I had liked about fooly cooly in the first place and I still watch this vid often!
"Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace. "
Oscar Wilde

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:50 am

An excellent Fooly Cooly vid that reaches for more that wierdness.

It's all in the title, a simple fast paced, Fooly Cooly vid. Lives up to it's name easily.

DarkIron
Org Profile

Post by DarkIron » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:48 pm

This, my friends, is an awesome video that perfectly captures the mood of FLCL and presents it in that novel, wonderfully odd FLCL way. The action synching is nicely done and the clips are great choices for the video. Just shows that Opium and FLCL go hand in hand 8-)

y2kwizard
Org Profile

Post by y2kwizard » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:59 pm

This is one of my favorite action videos of all time. Tsukin does a great job of using very quick fades in rapid succession to give the illusion of speed. The editing is superb, and he hits every beat of the music. The song selection is wonderful, as well.
"When I got fat, I decided to grow a beard" -- The Great Andy
"Is it a DARTH visor?" and "It's funny cuz it's pants" -- The Master of on-the-spot Funniness
"You're too young for your age" and "I'm sorry for apologizing so much" -- The Master of on-the-spot Randomness

Chesis
Org Profile

Post by Chesis » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:59 pm

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:46 pm

This has to be one of my favorite Drama videos on the org. This video was awesome in telling a story. And SNH did a gret job on the editing. It was one of those videos that i couldnt stop watching and still do watch. You just gotta get this FLCL vid ^_^.

- Tec :wink:

Return to “Recommended AMVs”