Some Videos No Longer Available [Follow-up]

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: ......

Post by Scintilla » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:29 am

Nestor wrote:This medium is terrible in it's current condition. Look at the stats on the main page. mainstream music, mainstream anime, these things are an example of people taking the easy way out.
They are an example of people having fun editing the videos they want to edit. :?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:24 am

is it just me or are people starting to miss spell Evenescence to upload their videos... I caught two on the new dowloads page today o.0

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:50 am

JaddziaDax wrote:is it just me or are people starting to miss spell Evenescence to upload their videos... I caught two on the new dowloads page today o.0
I just looked through every variation of that artist's name I could find and was unable to find anything released in the last few days that has been locally uploaded. Either they have not done so, or their mispelling is so far off that I can not find it. If you find someone doing this please report it in the mod drop box.

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:03 am

Actually I found what you are talking about. However, for some reason that page shows them as locally available but when you click on the video profile they are unavailable.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:19 am

Corran wrote:Actually I found what you are talking about. However, for some reason that page shows them as locally available but when you click on the video profile they are unavailable.
ah i didnt look at the actual pages, but I noticed them comming up in the new downloads listing o.0

afree87
Org Profile

Post by afree87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:24 pm

Coderjoe wrote:Kal, do you have any idea how tired I am of having to bring this point up over and over again in this discussion? :x
Why did Phade open this thread saying that copyrights must be enforced?

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:26 pm

afree87 wrote:
Coderjoe wrote:Kal, do you have any idea how tired I am of having to bring this point up over and over again in this discussion? :x
Why did Phade open this thread saying that copyrights must be enforced?
SO we as the populive of a-m-v.org dont do anything stupid.

afree87
Org Profile

Post by afree87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:29 pm

celibi87 wrote:SO we as the populive of a-m-v.org dont do anything stupid.
I can understand his main intent is to stop people from complaining to other labels and bringing a-m-v.org to their attention, but that doesn't mean he has to lie to them. AnimeSuki's policy is simply "this is 100% illegal, so you have no right to complain," and that seems to have worked fairly well. Hell, ADV is even contemplating putting up their own torrents there.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:30 pm

afree87 wrote:
celibi87 wrote:SO we as the populive of a-m-v.org dont do anything stupid.
I can understand his main intent is to stop people from complaining to other labels and bringing a-m-v.org to their attention, but that doesn't mean he has to lie to them. AnimeSuki's policy is simply "this is 100% illegal, so you have no right to complain," and that seems to have worked fairly well. Hell, ADV is even contemplating putting up their own torrents there.
Howd he lie???

afree87
Org Profile

Post by afree87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:43 pm

celibi87 wrote:Howd he lie???
"If you would like to keep the enforceability of the copyright on your works, you must take measures to defend your copyright if someone infringes upon your copyright according to the law. This is how the laws work."

Return to “Site Announcements”