AMV Heaven - First Epiphany

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 pm

who sorry for some reason i thought you wanted betas by the 15th. I got something up right now. Just hit me on aim and i can send you what i have so far. or say extension or something ill be done by the 25th but i have been working on it
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:23 am

AthenAltena - Beta
GMD_God - Beta
Pilk
The Fungus
Niotex
Doughboy - Beta
Roll the Stampede - Playing AIM tag :P
Hitori - Extension
Kitsuner - Beta
teknoboy - Beta
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:39 pm

I'll get mine to you ASAP, I just need to fix one small glitch I noticed on another run through.

Edit:
Err... this might take a while. I'm working on it, though.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:47 pm

Well i finished my segment today since i wont be able work on it next week the huffy is 1.2gb though any transfer solution are welcome

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:27 pm

I haven't had any sucess fixing the problem I metioned earlier. It may work the way it is, but there's a glitch I can't get rid of where the thing that was the picture in picture flashes on the screen for a frame, and I can't seem to undo it. If you think this is a problem, I'll try again, but if you think no one will notice (I only noticed after a very thorough run through) I'll leave it. Sorry this is taking so long.

RolltheStampede
Org Profile

Post by RolltheStampede » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:51 am

Why dont you let everyone here know the details of your problem so maybe one of us can help you. Like what program you are using and what exactly is happening it looks like Gary has been out for a while or has a 2 week hang-over.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:33 pm

I'm here. I'm here.

Sorry, I've been distracted.

I'll be on AIM, so message me and we'll talk.

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:51 pm

Why dont you let everyone here know the details of your problem so maybe one of us can help you. Like what program you are using and what exactly is happening
Alright. I'll try that. I'm using Magix Movie Edit pro 10, and I have a section where there's a picture in picture in the form of a small screen over a background video. When the picture in picture leaves the smaller screen suddenly flashes full size for a frame and then dissapears. I've been thinking of just cutting that frame out in the final version but then part of the audio is lost. I have an idea that may work, but if not I'm stumped.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:29 pm

AthenAltena wrote:
Why dont you let everyone here know the details of your problem so maybe one of us can help you. Like what program you are using and what exactly is happening
Alright. I'll try that. I'm using Magix Movie Edit pro 10, and I have a section where there's a picture in picture in the form of a small screen over a background video. When the picture in picture leaves the smaller screen suddenly flashes full size for a frame and then dissapears. I've been thinking of just cutting that frame out in the final version but then part of the audio is lost. I have an idea that may work, but if not I'm stumped.
Hmmm, I am not familiar with that program... would it be possible to get a clip to me of the closest you can get it to what you want it to do so I can get a better idea of what you want to do... Then I could probably figure out how to do it in Premiere, and maybe it will be similar between the programs.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:25 pm

Deadline extended.

New deadline is December 30th.

Hopefully this will give all parties involved time to finish a good segment.

Also, if you are not involved, but want to be, please SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. Don't post about wanting to be involved in this thread. PM me with your idea, and we'll go from there.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”