Souls of Rage and Sorrow

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Souls of Rage and Sorrow

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:52 am

can someone post a review of it? I didn't make the video but I wanna see what you expert reviewers have to say about it.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:12 pm

I would appreciate a link...

:shock:
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:20 pm

the guy who made it posted a link in the anouncements board. its right there on the first page, you can't miss it.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:18 am

:shock:

Return to “Works in Progress”